PDA

View Full Version : unlocking while dodging should not result in a roll

Camemberto
04-13-2018, 10:09 AM
This has happend to me way to many times.

The problem is that your character will roll when you unlock during the dodge animation.
When I want to run away from a 1vX fight, I dodge back and start running, the problem is, that if I unlock during the dodge, my character will do an unnecessary roll and run out of stamina in the process.

This could easily be fixed by just initiating the roll if the dodge was inputted while unlocked.

kanuzira
04-13-2018, 10:27 AM
This has happend to me way to many times.

The problem is that your character will roll when you unlock during the dodge animation.
When I want to run away from a 1vX fight, I dodge back and start running, the problem is, that if I unlock during the dodge, my character will do an unnecessary roll and run out of stamina in the process.

This could easily be fixed by just initiating the roll if the dodge was inputted while unlocked.
But then people would get stuck in vortexes

Camemberto
04-13-2018, 10:41 AM
But then people would get stuck in vortexes

What? Why? do you mean roll-dodging the warden vortex? You could still do that by double-tapping the dodge button, no issues there.

Hormly
04-13-2018, 11:08 PM
Agreed.

EvoX.
04-13-2018, 11:30 PM
Agreed as well, happens a lot and it's annoying.

Hormly
04-14-2018, 04:44 PM
I set it ao thw game automatically unlockes me when my opponenet dies which results in allot of accidental rolling in team fights

Camemberto
04-17-2018, 08:37 AM
Ubi, where you at?

This can't be that hard.