PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Assassins

josephalop
04-12-2018, 11:32 PM
I play mostly conq and lawbringer, I have a hard time dealing with pks, shins, glads, and shamans who like to dance around me like princess fairies. Any suggestions?

Alustar.
04-13-2018, 02:24 AM
I play mostly conq and lawbringer, I have a hard time dealing with pks, shins, glads, and shamans who like to dance around me like princess fairies. Any suggestions?

Your best bet is to wait for it try to bait the dodge strike, then parry that. If you get good at doing this, most assassins will step back and rethink their strategy. Try not to throw out heavies, feint them and wait for the inevitable dodge strike.
Tweaking your advanced control settings to resort accommodate blocking jeeps as well, this way you can block light hits more reliably to initiate your block into strike with both heroes helps. This takes practice, but the pay off is huge as the strike following block from both of those heroes is all it takes to stop any assassin dead in his tracks. Most assassins will always favor one attack vector upon initiating a light chain. They normally come from your left side, as it's easier for them to strike from their right first.