View Full Version : For Honor Roadmap April 19 - May 11

FredEx919
04-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Hey everyone,

Here is the most recent roadmap covering April 19 - May 11

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ForHonor/roadmapupdated.jpg

HazelrahFirefly
04-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Oooooo, another loot fest. Secretly my favorite kind of event weekend. Fashion above all!

SpaceJim12
04-13-2018, 07:09 AM
Well, when another drop of content will be add in a week before end of the season, and another drop was added on the start of the season, we officialy have empty season 5. No content exept recolors and cheap effects. No new execution, no new armor sets.
I still want to see trailer of season 6.
Already see how devs one by one speak about "how cool it now, playing For Honor", show two reworked chars and...that's all.

FredEx919
04-17-2018, 09:26 PM
Well, when another drop of content will be add in a week before end of the season, and another drop was added on the start of the season, we officialy have empty season 5. No content exept recolors and cheap effects. No new execution, no new armor sets.
I still want to see trailer of season 6.
Already see how devs one by one speak about "how cool it now, playing For Honor", show two reworked chars and...that's all.

We won't be able to get executions out quite as often as some other forms of content, and the current focus has been to get dedicated severs out and work on character updates / balance. We still have some exciting surprises coming soon as well, so be on the lookout for more.

SpaceJim12
04-18-2018, 02:11 PM
We won't be able to get executions out quite as often as some other forms of content, and the current focus has been to get dedicated severs out and work on character updates / balance. We still have some exciting surprises coming soon as well, so be on the lookout for more.

Well, last Den was full of hope. So much changes and fixes.
But I still hope season 6 won't offer only reworks.

P.S. on prev season we got 2 execution per season for each chars, so I just hoped to see one more in Fifth.

FredEx919
04-18-2018, 02:32 PM
Well, last Den was full of hope. So much changes and fixes.
But I still hope season 6 won't offer only reworks.

P.S. on prev season we got 2 execution per season for each chars, so I just hoped to see one more in Fifth.

For sure. We'll definitely have some executions coming up pretty soon. Not this week, but in the near future I think we'll have something you'll like ;)

G_H_O_S_T_1_8_7
04-23-2018, 05:42 AM
TReallly no new warriors , wat is some cheap bs

G_H_O_S_T_1_8_7
04-23-2018, 05:57 AM
Thats just lazy and yall know it ,.. We need a Spartan

FredEx919
04-23-2018, 05:05 PM
TReallly no new warriors , wat is some cheap bs

This has been known for a while. Right now we're focusing on getting some of the current cast in a better spot. We're still releasing weekly content and will have more cool stuff for you all in the future.

Kwiggsy11
04-24-2018, 07:38 AM
Why again have the servers been trash?! I canít get into one game and Iíve been trying all morning! All I wanna do is play for honor and I canít get into one game, Iíve had this game from release and I love it BUT, ya constantly so disappointing with all the same problems recurring 😔

FredEx919
04-24-2018, 02:41 PM
Why again have the servers been trash?! I can’t get into one game and I’ve been trying all morning! All I wanna do is play for honor and I can’t get into one game, I’ve had this game from release and I love it BUT, ya constantly so disappointing with all the same problems recurring 

I would suggest reaching out to support if you haven't already (http://support.ubi.com). Since it's a constant problem you're having, we may not be able to help much here.

Archaelion
04-24-2018, 08:56 PM
This has been known for a while. Right now we're focusing on getting some of the current cast in a better spot. We're still releasing weekly content and will have more cool stuff for you all in the future.

Where can we find this information for getting some of the cast in a better spot? What are the changes for Orochi? Shugoki? Valkyrie? How long until these changes hit since we're already at the end of season 5 now? Don't get me wrong--love what you're doing but all the secrecy behind character changes is a little lame.