PDA

View Full Version : Creed II DS Memory block 8

oldman2010
01-27-2010, 08:25 AM
Please help, cannot get past the Halberd Guards in 'RID THE PALACE OF INQUISITORS'. Do they have to be fought head on or is there a way around them?

oldman2010
01-27-2010, 08:25 AM
Please help, cannot get past the Halberd Guards in 'RID THE PALACE OF INQUISITORS'. Do they have to be fought head on or is there a way around them?

nitres15
01-27-2010, 01:49 PM
assassinate or disarm

Captain Tomatoz
01-28-2010, 09:12 PM
i found counter attacks work best against them or use the guard block http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

shimpaku
01-28-2010, 09:55 PM
To be quite honest, I've never had any problem with fighting any type of soldiers/guards no matter how many if your armor is fully repaired and a full compliment of health vials. Of course that's just blindly hacking away, which at times, I've found to be necessary albeit not too artful in the way of fighting. Then again, I made it a point to make a priority of investing money in the Villa as early as possible. Simply meaning, that I quickly had more money than I knew what to do with so repairing my armor and buying health vials was not much of a problem.

However its still best to practice those fighting skills at the Villa. You're going to need them when you have to, although its not a necessity, kill 10 brutes in 1 minute! Something I'm working on now. I just can't seem to get that last one before the time is up! lol

Captain Tomatoz
01-29-2010, 02:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shimpaku:
To be quite honest, I've never had any problem with fighting any type of soldiers/guards no matter how many if your armor is fully repaired and a full compliment of health vials. Of course that's just blindly hacking away, which at times, I've found to be necessary albeit not too artful in the way of fighting. Then again, I made it a point to make a priority of investing money in the Villa as early as possible. Simply meaning, that I quickly had more money than I knew what to do with so repairing my armor and buying health vials was not much of a problem.

However its still best to practice those fighting skills at the Villa. You're going to need them when you have to, although its not a necessity, kill 10 brutes in 1 minute! Something I'm working on now. I just can't seem to get that last one before the time is up! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hes talking about the ds game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

shimpaku
01-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Sorry….my fault as I guess I didn’t take the time to look at the title as in: DS
To be quite honest I had no idea what a DS was! I looked it up and got a You Tube video of it and at first I couldn’t believe my eyes! It looked horrible and reminded me of the much older scrolling games of years ago! I then realized that it’s a Nintendo hand held gamming system so I guess that pretty much explains my surprise as to the poorer visual quality. Hey….I’m 62 so I guess I’m obviously not at all that much up on everything that is hitting the gaming market albeit I’ve had every gaming console all the way back to Pong back in the early 70’s! As of now I only have the Xbox and the older PS2. Not a big time gamer as at my age something called life gets in the way! Sorry for my rambling tangent…… http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

BlackLelie
12-29-2010, 04:05 PM
So... I need help with this also.
If someone could kindly give me to button combo's, (I assume they are), to the moves spoken about above, I would be very happy.