PDA

View Full Version : damages on runways

Benhur_C6
03-21-2005, 05:37 AM
There is still something really unrealistic in PF. We cant make damages to the runways.
Even a big bomb of 1000kg dont make a small hole on it. And so, in dogfight mode, bombing a base have no sense.

I suppose this is to allow all the players to be able to take off at any time in dogfight. But i think that it should add a lot of interest if a runway (a base) could be disabled for a moment, until the damages are repaired.
It will add a part of tactic inside the scripted dogfight rooms.

For exemple:
- it will oblige the players to protect their base.
- it will permit to force a team to use a type of plane located on another base.
- it will force the players to land on carriers.

So, will it be possible to add damages to the runways of PF in a future patch ?

Benhur_C6
03-21-2005, 05:37 AM
There is still something really unrealistic in PF. We cant make damages to the runways.
Even a big bomb of 1000kg dont make a small hole on it. And so, in dogfight mode, bombing a base have no sense.

I suppose this is to allow all the players to be able to take off at any time in dogfight. But i think that it should add a lot of interest if a runway (a base) could be disabled for a moment, until the damages are repaired.
It will add a part of tactic inside the scripted dogfight rooms.

For exemple:
- it will oblige the players to protect their base.
- it will permit to force a team to use a type of plane located on another base.
- it will force the players to land on carriers.

So, will it be possible to add damages to the runways of PF in a future patch ?

fherathras
03-21-2005, 06:55 AM
Are we playing the same game here?!

Ofcourse you can damage a runway.

tru dropping a 500kg bomb on one, then drive your crate over the crater.

your landing gear will brake, and your plane will not be in a condition to fight