PDA

View Full Version : For Honor vs any other game:

DoodTheMan
04-12-2018, 04:45 AM
Me: Man, I can't win a single game today, my teammates really suck!

Any other game: "The only thing these games have in common is you, so maybe you're the problem. Maybe you need to practice more. Maybe you need to look inside yourself and think 'how can I better myself as a player and a person?"

For Honor: "Yeah, teammates in this game are ****in dumb."

ArmoredChocobo
04-12-2018, 05:45 AM
Man I love parrying for my life against 3 enemies while all 3 of mine cant kill the last one. So good.

Almost as good as almost landing a finishing heavy at low health only to have a teammate run in like I GOT THIS. And kill both my opponent and myself in one attack.

Animaeus
04-12-2018, 06:15 AM
I'm a big advocator for holding oneself accountable for all of their own mistakes, including things like map awareness, because sometimes retreating and regrouping is the only correct play. No matter how poorly my teammates may perform, I ALWAYS try to determine what I could have done better, because I'm the only variable I can control.

That being said. . .

It isn't just about people being bad, or useless. . . In this game your own teammates can literally be much more of a hindrance than a help by giving away revenge and interrupting you with friendly fire.

Tyrfing_.
04-12-2018, 12:30 PM

Any other game: "The only thing these games have in common is you, so maybe you're the problem. Maybe you need to practice more. Maybe you need to look inside yourself and think 'how can I better myself as a player and a person?"

Actualy For Honor is more like:
"My character XY is underpowerd, the matchmaking put me together with oponents I do not win against, my oponents used a tactic that beat my team,... not my fault, so UBISOFT fix your ****** game or I will quit - yah! "

Vakris_One
04-12-2018, 01:09 PM

I think you have the categories confused. You're not describing For Honor vs Any Other Game here, you are describing the issue of "Randomly Matchmade Teammates" vs "Pre-made Team who can communicate with each other".

For Honor is like every other team based game in this sense. Random matchmaking is always down to luck if you get good teammates or not. If you want good teammates then play with friends and use mics.