PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

Archeun
04-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Rep 50 players vs me at Rep 3....can someone explain to me how that's acceptable?

SpaceJim12
04-12-2018, 06:47 AM
Yesterday matchmaking paired me and three randoms (I had biggest rep point 64) with guys who looks like premade with minimum rep 127. While all in my team had gera stats from 10 to 62, guys on the other side had 180.
Well, nothing could be impossible, I thought, but then my random just start to left one by one. And in the end I play 1 v 4. Funny is that they just run like gunksquad and afraid to met me 1v1.
It's ok, if you play on PC, where not so much new players and even not so much middle, like me, who not live in this game.

Siegfried-Z
04-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Well yes the MatchMaking is not on point.

In Dominion, i am often with guys between 50 and 70 rep like me as i am rep 75.

But my opponents are often arround 100 and more .. i even met two times a rep 320 someting like that ranked in top 5-10 on many things on PS4... (but my team won these two times :D)

And another point, if there is an IA or more in a team, i am ALWAYS in the group with the IA, like 98% of times :mad:

And, this is the same problem in the other sens in Tribut, i love this mode which is my prefered mode but arround 40/50% of times i am fighting with and agasint ppl between 5 and 20/30 reps which is not fair as they are free kill :/

I don't udenderstand why .