PDA

View Full Version : Easily parried lights

Archeun
04-11-2018, 09:50 PM
I've noticed recently that my lights in certain games are very easily parried. Like 50% of them are parried. I get that some people are very good at this game but the ease at which they are parried is becoming a bit annoying. I've heard that cheating is rare in this game but I'm starting to wonder when attacks are blocked constantly by players, who parry me all day long and can't be killed.

I've cut back on my play time significantly. Instead of 50+ hours a week, I play 2. Maybe that's the problem.

UbiJurassic
04-11-2018, 10:13 PM
This may depend on what hero you are choosing to play. Some behaviors from certain heroes can be more predictable than others. For example, Orochi will typically look to top light or Raider will look to feint a side heavy into a stunning tap from the top. If you're playing against someone that seems to be reading you like a book, it might be time to start practicing some strategies that are more on the unpredictable side of things. They may not be the optimal way to damage your opponent for maximum damage, but it will certainly make it harder for them to react.

As always though, if you believe someone is cheating, we encourage players to report them in-game or to collect and send evidence of cheating over to our support team so they can investigate.

Trenk2009
04-11-2018, 11:40 PM
You're just facing better players. Step up your mind games.