PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki can instakill someone with full health?

aYPeEooTReK
04-11-2018, 03:08 PM
https://youtu.be/o4Kre9yfDI0

Wasn't hit a single time. I know this move can be pretty punishing but instakill someone with full health? Is this legit? I've never seen this happen once. I've had 2 bars of life and have survived the grab before.

Arekonator
04-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Only when shugos own health is in critical range

Charmzzz
04-11-2018, 03:17 PM
Oh man, you got baited hard there. :D

Is legit, when Shugo is at one bar or below he will one-shot anything. That's why he is so annoying to fight, Demon Embrace is such a ridiculous good move that they had to gimp all his other options. ;)

aYPeEooTReK
04-11-2018, 03:19 PM
I ate it thinking I'd come out with a little health lol

BTTrinity
04-11-2018, 03:21 PM
https://youtu.be/o4Kre9yfDI0

Wasn't hit a single time. I know this move can be pretty punishing but instakill someone with full health? Is this legit? I've never seen this happen once. I've had 2 bars of life and have survived the grab before.

When his health is on the final bar (blinking red) he insta kills people with that move for like 10K damage.. Is pretty legit, because if he missed... he would have died from missing alone.. You wouldnt even get a chance to punish it cuz that reason lol

Vakris_One
04-11-2018, 03:55 PM
Ouch. That was a particularly brutal Thicc boi kill but it is legit. If his health is at critical then Thicc boi's love hug one shots everything; you, me, the Humpback whale, all 3 factions combined, the planet, the moon... everything :)

HazelrahFirefly
04-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Ouch. That was a particularly brutal Thicc boi kill but it is legit. If his health is at critical then Thicc boi's love hug one shots everything; you, me, the Humpback whale, all 3 factions combined, the planet, the moon... everything :)

The 12k hp moon takes offense to that!

Crosstails20
04-11-2018, 04:44 PM
Shugoki's Demon's Embrace is a unique move in that it can one hit kill any hero in the game, if the Shugoki is at low or critical health, in other words, less than one bar of health. However, with a large amount of startup and end lag the move has and given if Shugoki misses he takes damage from himself and will be taking a huge punish, he will take a lot of damage to say it simply, but if he does hit, he heals some of his health bar and the mentioned earlier one hit kill. I do believe that this move is most useful in game modes like Dominion, Tribute, Skirmish, ext. because you are in a group and if you gank someone and hit this move, free damage for your team. However, it is a lot less viable in Duel. If you want to know something funny, then here it is. There are actual setups so that Shugokis have hit this move guaranteed. The easiest one to do is Guard Break, into Wall Throw, into Demon's Embrace. If the opponent is OOS you can simply Guard Break, into Knock Down Throw, wait a little bit, then Demon's Embrace, or Parry, into Demon's Embrace. You can do a mix up if you get a Guard Break. Shugoki can Throw the opponent Behind him then go for the Demon's Embrace if you have the guts.

If you want a more organized list then here it is. GB=Guard Break WT= Wall Throw DE= Demon's Embrace OOS=Out of Stamina BT=Back Throw T=Throw P=Parry
Guaranteed: GB--->WT--->DE
OOS: GB--->T--->DE
OOS: P--->DE
Mixup: GB--->BT--->DE

I hope that this helps and safe travels.

Vakris_One
04-11-2018, 05:45 PM
The 12k hp moon takes offense to that!
Critical health Shugo cares not for the Moon's offense. Critical health Shugo caused the Great Cataclysm in the first place by KO-ing the Moon and ruining the Earth's ecosystems!

Critical health Shugo would appreciate it if you didn't tell others about this. He's not yet good against ganks you see. :p

Baturai
04-11-2018, 06:35 PM
Omg it is so satifying a COnq getin' 1 shotted.. Omg Kreygasmmm Ohhhh OHHhh..https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_n3f3iWAAAprZQ.png