PDA

View Full Version : Connection issues absolute joke

CptnSpandex
04-11-2018, 01:54 AM
So i just bought this game along with my other half and her bro, we all have in game the nat type open lit up in green no problems there, no third party antivirus programs running and exceptions opened in the firewall for both the game and uplay and it drops us out about 50% of the time right at the end of a match not just 1 or 2 but all of us, hence the conclusion the problem is not peoples pc's it is the server's 100%, ubisoft should stop blaming this kinda stuff on peoples equipment when they are to blame, forwarding ports and all that crap should not have to be done, people buy the game and expect to be able play what they bought straight away do they not ???, and if peoples other online mutiplayer games going through ubisoft have never had these issues that just shows even more its the game and the servers.

Charmzzz
04-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Error Code? Region?

Since the dedicated Servers were released I dropped out of 1-2 games. PC - Europe.

Tirik22x
04-11-2018, 08:59 AM
I have zero problems

CptnSpandex
04-11-2018, 10:51 AM
there is no error code it just says ubisofts servers are busy at the moment or completely locks up and crashes so you have to ctrl,alt,del to get out of it, this is at the end of alot of matches when you are just about to recieve all of your exp and stuff, its the servers gaying out, in nearly 40 years of gaming i have never had to port forward a game and im not about to start now, perhaps if when they sold you the game in the shop they put a warning label on it and gave you a manual at the same time on how to mess around with all of your router settings and put static ip addresses on and everything that may then be fair and at least own up to having screwed the game up so bad that that's what you have to do to play it, its not driver problems or any other garbage they can blame it on, the region is europe, and yes as i have seen from other posts it seems to be when playing against A.I . Maybe that's a thing but if so that really should have been fixed this far in.

Charmzzz
04-11-2018, 11:43 AM
there is no error code it just says ubisofts servers are busy at the moment or completely locks up and crashes so you have to ctrl,alt,del to get out of it, this is at the end of alot of matches when you are just about to recieve all of your exp and stuff, its the servers gaying out, in nearly 40 years of gaming i have never had to port forward a game and im not about to start now, perhaps if when they sold you the game in the shop they put a warning label on it and gave you a manual at the same time on how to mess around with all of your router settings and put static ip addresses on and everything that may then be fair and at least own up to having screwed the game up so bad that that's what you have to do to play it, its not driver problems or any other garbage they can blame it on, the region is europe, and yes as i have seen from other posts it seems to be when playing against A.I . Maybe that's a thing but if so that really should have been fixed this far in.

Ah there we have it. It happens when you play vs AI because there are no Servers involved. Servers are exclusively for PVP at the moment, so you are still on P2P.

FredEx919
04-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Well there's no blame being placed anywhere, but sometimes there may be some troubleshooting that can help. If nothing else, the added information we get when these things happen will help us track down the issue. We're always looking at the topic of connectivity for any improvements that can be made, but for now, I would suggest getting the details over to the support team so we can help out.

Dane520123
04-11-2018, 09:34 PM
I play Xbox and get disconnected constantly. I only play this trash when Iím super bored

Dtheawesome9010
04-12-2018, 02:05 PM
I have lag in most or all fights i ask my friends if they are lagging as well yes they are I lagged so bad I moved from where i was running to a wall in a blink. I have the video to prove it just not on my computer it's on my ps4. This is the first time Ubisoft ever used dedicated servers (if I'm wrong please tell me) and they are getting some help from google or so i have heard.Ofcourse the servers are gonna be crap for the first month or so just be patient.

Charmzzz
04-13-2018, 09:08 AM
Almost 0 issues with the servers. Rarely there is a laggy session for me. Like 1 out of 50 Matches if even that...