PDA

View Full Version : i need a character for my play style and i don't know who to chose

thekitykat0022
04-11-2018, 01:08 AM
when i play games that let you decide how you play i always seem to head in the same general direction with how i will play my character and with how diverse for honor is between characters i cant decide who to play (except its most likely an assassin) out of the characters so i'm asking those of the community that has a lot more experience than me in this game to help. i;m going to hive a general list of how i commonly end up when i'm done with my character and i just want you guys to give me the character that checks off most of the list.

1. sneaky, i don't need invisibility but a stealthy character is how i am
2. fast, i tend to get in and out of a fight so fast movement and fast attacks overall
3. strong, not instakill but the character is powerful and does high damage
4. tank-like, not shugoki tank but can stand their own when its time for a fight

If any character fits this criteria or is the closest to it i would like to know because this character will most likely be my main.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
04-11-2018, 02:14 AM
Berzerker

The only tank like assassin hero

Alustar.
04-11-2018, 02:27 AM
Berserker, shaman, gladiator. All are fast, I think with shaman having slightly higher movement, plus she has access to stealth feat the other two don't. Berserker is devastating with his hyper armor, so there is your tank type plus the power behind him is top of all three, shamans heals can provide a bit of survivability too, but that relies more in your skill to get the bleeds off so not as reliable as Zerks armor, and gladiator is just stupid fast with his foot work and attacks. Test out those three, I'm sure one will strike your fancy.

HazelrahFirefly
04-11-2018, 02:44 AM
I third the suggestion of Berserker. I don't care for him personally despite my love of assassins, and its because he's built to tank hits (especially now).

Cliff_001
04-11-2018, 02:44 AM
Peacekeeper meets all of the criteria of what your looking for and lucky for you she is a really good character as well.

Vrbas1
04-11-2018, 05:30 AM
Shaman or Kensai. They're both pretty invincible at this point in the build.

Kensei dodge attack is literally an I-frame attack. He's got a deceiving amount of range and while not necessarily being able to disengage like a ninja or anything, his counterattacks are very strong. Also, hyper armor everywhere.

Shaman because Shaman.

Tirik22x
04-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Peace Keeper fits you to a T

kanuzira
04-11-2018, 08:16 AM
Bezerker fits perfectly. His hyper armor and damage makes him perfect for your qualifications

Baturai
04-11-2018, 08:21 AM
Orochi Valk Or Warden if you want to be Respected.