PDA

View Full Version : More like dedicated dropped games.

RoosterIlluzion
04-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Dedicated servers? What a joke.
I've been dropped just as much now as I have before these dedicated servers. It's so much work blocking all the people who apparently live in 3rd world countries with ****ty internet.
At the rate I'm blocking these players, there won't be anyone to play with/against in For Honor.

UbiJurassic
04-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Is the error message you are receiving when you are disconnected the same every time? Do you remember what the error code is?

RoosterIlluzion
04-11-2018, 02:24 AM
Don't recall because it happens so often, I just hit the button to get booted to the map screen so I can restart. It's basically lag & stuttering for 10-15 seconds before I'm dropped.

ChampionRuby50g
04-11-2018, 02:28 AM
So instead of been productive and giving them a chance to find out what exactly is causing the disconnects with taking an extra 10 seconds to write down the error code in your phone or on paper, you just come to say what countless others have already said and waste more time, and sook and whine... perfect logic. As well as this, if things happen so incredibly often wouldn’t you be more inclined and more likely to remember, not the opposite effect?

HazelrahFirefly
04-11-2018, 02:39 AM
Since it happens so often... please for a bit and record the error message.

RoosterIlluzion
04-11-2018, 03:01 AM
So instead of been productive and giving them a chance to find out what exactly is causing the disconnects with taking an extra 10 seconds to write down the error code in your phone or on paper, you just come to say what countless others have already said and waste more time, and sook and whine... perfect logic. As well as this, if things happen so incredibly often wouldn’t you be more inclined and more likely to remember, not the opposite effect?

I know it's probably happened to you more than once. Did you write down the error code and report it?

ChampionRuby50g
04-11-2018, 03:33 AM
I know it's probably happened to you more than once. Did you write down the error code and report it?

When it was happening consistently enough? Yeah I did. On P2P I sent some to support, during the open test I did the same because I wanted the best, and after the servers released too, all to support.

RoosterIlluzion
04-11-2018, 07:07 AM
Is the error message you are receiving when you are disconnected the same every time? Do you remember what the error code is?

Tirik22x
04-11-2018, 07:58 AM
I never drop from games.

Charmzzz
04-11-2018, 08:50 AM
Dropped from maybe one or two (yes, 1-2) Matches after dedicated Servers were released. Your region and platform?

Btw your error code points to a problem on your end: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026657/

QUESTION:
While playing For Honor I got an error message: 0006000118. What does this mean?
ANSWER:
This error means that a problem has occurred in your session, and it was not possible to automatically recover from it.

On PC: Please make sure computer is not running under too much strain (for example by CLOSING BACKGROUND APPLICATIONS). If the issue persists, please reboot the game.

On console: Please reboot the game. If the issue persists, restart your console.

Miadous
04-13-2018, 03:23 AM
I've made a few posts about the abundance of errors since the PC dedicated servers and complaints of errors have also been flooding the For Honor reddit pages that Ubisoft created specifically for feedback on the new servers since they launched. Not sure if anything has really been looked at or worked on. It does take these devs a very long time to do anything.

Here's a few of my errors that I had screenshotted. There was an error that had a number other than 6 as the fourth digit, but I don't think I saved it, I probably just closed the game because errors are so common even a year after release, so I assumed it was already reported. These errors are during or attempting 4v4 dominion PVP.

Charmzzz
04-13-2018, 09:05 AM
Your google-fu is really weak... https://support.ubi.com/en-Gb/Faqs/000026629/List-of-error-codes-in-For-Honor

QUESTION:
While playing For Honor I got an error message: 6000139. What does this mean?
ANSWER:
A problem has occurred in your session because the connection has been lost.

On PC: Please make sure computer is not running under too much strain (for example by CLOSING BACKGROUND APPLICATIONS). Reboot the game if the issue persists.
On console: Please reboot the game. If the issue still persists, restart your console.

ERROR 0006000154 IN FOR HONOR
FRAGE:
While playing For Honor I got an error message: 0006000154. What does this mean?
ANTWORT:
This error means that a problem has occurred in your session, and it was not possible to automatically recover from it.

On PC: Please make sure computer is not running under too much strain (for example by CLOSING BACKGROUND APPLICATIONS). If the issue persists, please reboot the game.
On console: Please reboot the game. If the issue persists, restart your console.

QUESTION:
While playing For Honor I got an error message: 6000121. What does this mean?
ANSWER:

On PC: Please make sure computer is not running under too much strain (for example by CLOSING BACKGROUND APPLICATIONS). Reboot the game if the issue persists.
On console: Please reboot the game. If the issue still persists, restart your console.