PDA

View Full Version : Fighting along side cent in dominion

BadBOO17
04-10-2018, 09:32 PM
So many people are absole idiots and are so kill hungry they throw attacks all crazy like and ruin a classic cent combo. Land a charged heavy attack and start crankin my punch up? Get hit in the back by some berserker doing his spinning trihit thing. Oh cent got a gb someone right next to a wall? Lets throw a light and screw up his combo. Dominion players. Take a second a realize whats about to happen. If a cent knocks a guy down and gets his jump attack on him you can attack all you want while cents just about to get that off. While hes on top of them thats free attacks you can throw all you want. I get more assists then anything but you greedy ****ers need to chill out and take a second before you attack. Let cent do his thing and you will be rewarded

Vrbas1
04-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Maybe they hate fighting along side a cent too for that very reason. As far as I'm concerned, the cent knockdown, shug hug, and any other thing that renders you a punching bag until it's over can suck a fat one.

You don't see highlander crying because he gets knocked out of his caber toss when friendlies attack. Get over it.

Crosstails20
04-10-2018, 09:49 PM
I experience the exact same thing with Shugoki. I get a guard break near the ledge, NOPE my teammates come in and save the guy that I almost knocked off the edge and now we are all dead. At least when I intirupt a combo I get a huge amount of damage. This is why I prefer to stand on A or C so I can keep away from the action so no one inturupts me and get extra points for my team.

DoodTheMan
04-10-2018, 10:06 PM
Maybe they hate fighting along side a cent too for that very reason. As far as I'm concerned, the cent knockdown, shug hug, and any other thing that renders you a punching bag until it's over can suck a fat one.

You don't see highlander crying because he gets knocked out of his caber toss when friendlies attack. Get over it.

I don't follow...

BadBOO17
04-11-2018, 12:33 AM
Then those teammates are ****ing morons if they hate a move that pretty much allows you to kill any enemy very quickly without risk.
**** if i played HL id be complaining too because its annoying for kids like you playing like *******s out there

Vrbas1
04-11-2018, 02:15 AM
Then those teammates are ****ing morons if they hate a move that pretty much allows you to kill any enemy very quickly without risk.
**** if i played HL id be complaining too because its annoying for kids like you playing like *******s out there

You sound mad. At the end of the day, you can't tell people how to play. The devs left plenty of room in this game for people to develop their own styles. You'll find glimpses of "honor" here and there, but for the most part it's a race to the kill and that's how it's [I say] always going to be... just kinda the nature of video games honestly.

I get it, there's many frustrations with this game and we as a community are free to voice our concerns in hopes change will come. I personally find the Cent infuriating to play against because of his massive stamina pool and ability to unnecessarily drain your stamina, keeping you virtually OSS until you're dead w/o ever having a chance to get back in the fight. But that's a discussion for another thread.

HazelrahFirefly
04-11-2018, 02:59 AM
I'm with you TC. I fume when people knock me out of my HL caber toss or Shaman bite. Likewise I make extra careful to wait when an enemy is being thrown around.

Its not playing how you want to interrupt a partner, its inarguably calles being a ****ty teammate. You can be fine with it, but that's what you are.

Kelson27
04-11-2018, 03:47 AM
To those other players hitting you in the back, thank you. Nothing I hate more than being teamed up on, and one of them trying to turn your control off. 😋

In all seriousness though, I feel ya. Just had a match with a Valk on my team and she mustíve saved 4 opponents by the end. All on their last legs, she comes swooping in screaming Valhalla, smacks me half to buggery, gives them revenge... we donít hang out anymore.

DoodTheMan
04-11-2018, 04:25 AM
The devs left plenty of room in this game for people to develop their own styles.

I'm gonna have to draw the line on the whole "freedom of play" idea when you're purposefully screwing your teammate over because you don't like his character.

Vrbas1
04-11-2018, 05:11 AM
I'm gonna have to draw the line on the whole "freedom of play" idea when you're purposefully screwing your teammate over because you don't like his character.

I don't remember saying that. A lot people are in the middle of a combo and can't react in time to stop what they're doing so you can skydive stab an opponent, while others just aren't paying attention. For those standing around waiting for a chance to interrupt their own teammate, yeah of course that's crappy play.