PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Warrios's den!

lordylucky
04-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Hello, I have Two questions.

One - Could be possible The rider use the unblockable and the jump atk in others directions too? this atks is not a surprise anymore and every one knows how to deal with this.

Two - could be possible excessive dashes start to consume stamina? there is a lot of players that atks you and start to backdash forever and there is no limit to this action, and it is a boring situation, even you blocking, they still doing this and the game become a torture!

guor6800
04-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Hello, I have Two questions.

One - Could be possible The rider use the unblockable and the jump atk in others directions too? this atks is not a surprise anymore and every one knows how to deal with this.

Two - could be possible excessive dashes start to consume stamina? there is a lot of players that atks you and start to backdash forever and there is no limit to this action, and it is a boring situation, even you blocking, they still doing this and the game become a torture!

Hello there.

1) Seriously doubt it. Especially for the zone. Maybe on future reworks they will include something for raider too.

2)They are working on a fix on back dodge as we speak. No info about it yet though.

Still the best way to get your question answered on the den is to w8 for Candles post and make your question there.
Don't get your hopes up though. Even if they read your question they may give you a meme as an answer.

SpaceJim12
04-11-2018, 07:11 AM
Could be possible The rider use the unblockable and the jump atk in others directions too? this atks is not a surprise anymore and every one knows how to deal with this.

Every character in this game have only one direction for zones. If Raider could change direction, than everyone else should do it. And I really sure you don't want Orochi or Warden could choose the zone direction.

Tyrjo
04-11-2018, 07:24 AM
Have a question from the official forum ever made it into the actual dev stream?

Tirik22x
04-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Have a question from the official forum ever made it into the actual dev stream?

Dude... the devs donít even know there is an official forum.

We all literally just come here to argue against each other about ideas and concept that will never, ever happen.