PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes Update 1.8.1 - Patch Notes

Ubi-Johan
04-10-2018, 03:05 PM
Global Event 5 – Blackout

Blackout

Always active: Agents are equipped with Shock Ammo that stuns enemies. Shooting or running builds your Charge meter - the more Charge, the more damage you inflict.

Extreme Blackout

Blackout behavior, plus you can instantly kill enemies with Overcharged melee attacks, but if you miss you will stun yourself and your allies.

Total Blackout

Extreme Blackout behavior, plus your Charge meter will cool down faster when close to other group members.

Global Event 6 – Onslaught

Onslaught

Always active; Deal Burn, Bleed, and Gas effects to enemies in addition to normal damage. Reload to change the effect.

Savage Onslaught

Onslaught behavior, enemies are vulnerable to one effect type and resistant to others. Agents take increased damage from resistant enemies.

Brutal Onslaught

Savage Onslaught behavior, plus when two or more group members kill a vulnerable enemy within two seconds, each member can reload to gain a damage bonus for a single clip.

New Commendation

Over 40 new Commendations unlockable in the new Global Events.

New Legendary Difficulty Missions

Amherst’s Apartment.
Grand Central Station.

Xbox One X Enhancement Patch

4K rendering
Higher anisotropy
Improved reflections
Improved object detail
Improved screen-space shadows

Game Changes

Division Tech increases

Daily Combat, Crafting, Survival and Dark Zone Quests now reward the player with 25 Div Tech each.
Weekly Open World and Weekly Underground Assignments reward the player with 100 Div Tech each.
Season Pass Supply Drops now award 100 Division Tech.

Vendor Changes

Added a Classified Gear cache to the Special Vendor that guarantees 1 Classified Gear piece from the entire pool.

Global Events Vendor

Removed the basic cache from the vendor.
Each Global Event will now have individual caches per Classified Gear set for that Global Event. This allows the player to purchase, for example, a Fire Crest cache that guarantees one item from that set.
Bosses in the Resistance game mode now award 100 Global Event tokens.

Exotic Loot drops

Removed Premium Vendor Exotics from Open World loot pool and Exotic Caches
All Exotics added to the Open World Bosses.

Classified Gear Drop Rates

Classified Drop Rates chances have been increased in all locations.
Legendary Missions now have a 20% chance to give Classified Gear as a reward at the completion of the mission
Season Pass Supply Drops now have a 10% chance to drop Classified Gear.
Survival Caches now has a roughly 10% chance to drop Classified Gear.

Classified Gear

Classified Firecrest 6 piece talent now makes the player immune to the fiery explosion caused by the burning targets.

Bug Fixes

Skills

Fixed an issue where the Mobile Cover Blast Shield mod explosion had no effect.
Fixed an issue where the Sticky Bomb Disruptor mod and the base Seeker Mine would affect neutral players in the Dark Zone.
Fixed an issue where the UI indicated that certain Support Station mods were affecting neutral players.

Global Events

Players are no longer able to kill Joe Ferro using explosives from the Strike Global Event while he is still in the spawning room.

Dark Zone

Fixed an issue where a player dying during the Manhunt Interact caused the sound to loop.
The "Group gone Rogue" message no longer appears when a player with Rogue status enters the game while not in a group.
Fixed an issue where the UI for the Rogue timers would flash between different times.
Fixed various locations in the Dark Zone where the player could get stuck.

Underground

Certain Named NPCs tended to disappear from the Underground. We forced them back.
Fixed issues related to a confused JTF officer.
Fixed a weird door.

Survival

Fixed the display of the Survival weekly assignment for players under maximum level.

Missions

Fixed an issue where players would only receive one cache instead of three when completing the secret mission.

Commendations

"Marathon" Commendation now requires players to access the Camp Clinton safe house in order to unlock.
The “Facetime“ Commendation now tracks requirements appropriately.
Fixed the activity modifier requirement for some Global Event commendations.
"Search and Destroy" Commendation now tracks for missions completed.
"Flawless Underground" Commendation has been fixed to be awarded when all conditions are met.
"Directive Executive" Commendation now awards when the proper conditions are met.
Commendations for the Global Event: Assault will no longer appear if the Global Event is not active.

Gear

Fixed an issue where the area of effect of the Firecrest fire was larger than the visuals indicated.

World

Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck on a concrete block in West Side Pier.
Fixed an instance in West Side Pier where players could get stuck outside playable area.
Somehow located and removed an invisible ladder.
There was a wall in Pier 93 that didn’t look right. It looks right now. We also fixed a weird ramp in there.
There was a corrupted texture outside of the Carrier. It has been rehabilitated.
Agents can no longer see outside of the game world in certain locations of Last Stand.
Fixed evil trash bin and bags.

Console

Players will now be disconnected from the game servers when logging out of their PlayStation accounts.
Fixed an issue where the player would get stuck on the loading screen when accepting a console game invite while on the loading screen.

Misc

Fixed various technical issues that would make the game crash on PC.
"Time Played" now appears on the Agent Selection screen instead of "Last Played".

Premium Store

There were tabs in the store that appeared empty. We filled them.
Players can no longer see secondary weapons when previewing backpack skins.

Not_Nenah
04-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Strassensperre!

lagrue
04-12-2018, 10:58 AM
This is the update PVE players have been waiting for! Good job guys, I'm over the moon with these changes.

Butcher851
04-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Do incursions also have 20% or is it just for Legendary missions?

TMBN_Herofiles
04-12-2018, 11:58 AM
I wonder - when does the Global Events start and end?

Ubi-Johan
04-12-2018, 01:25 PM
I wonder - when does the Global Events start and end?

Start date of the next Global Event is still TBA. We will let you know as soon as it is nailed down.

/ Johan

BeDrBeD
04-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Got a Cassidy and a Liberator during UG farm. Thought the shop exotics are removed from drop pool?

Skrittles_
04-12-2018, 07:36 PM
great changes,you pvp only people stop crying and go play PUBG or fortnight those games are pvp, stop crying please and enjoy the division :p

TitaniumDave63
04-12-2018, 08:03 PM
I am a casual PVE player that only goes in the DZ for the weekly. Otherwise I stay away from that place; I have to say that this latest patch is a breath of fresh air to those of us that don't get into the PVP aspect of the game.

Just wanted to say great job on this update; it has been long overdue!

moesuvious
04-12-2018, 08:29 PM
I see nothing about no longer blowing yourself up with Firecrest. is that a 1.8.2 thing or was it just left off the list??

Fizzy002
04-13-2018, 03:02 AM
Classified Gear
Classified Firecrest 6 piece talent now makes the player immune to the fiery explosion caused by the burning targets.

It's right there.

TH3WIDOWMAK3R86
04-13-2018, 09:25 AM
Forgive my ignorance, season pass supply drops are? I understand the rest of it, just not what this means?

wolfomega
04-13-2018, 10:07 AM
there are Supply drops that Season pass owners get that drop outside the dark zone that usually give good stuff to the players. It has no timer and the player can pick it up at any time

TH3WIDOWMAK3R86
04-13-2018, 10:50 AM
Thanks.

Are those weekly? Monthly? I havent had one drop in quite a while?

Ubi-Johan
04-13-2018, 11:35 AM
I see nothing about no longer blowing yourself up with Firecrest. is that a 1.8.2 thing or was it just left off the list??

It's in there :)

Kandazar
04-13-2018, 12:26 PM
and can u explain me why the drop rate of striker classified gears are sh... as hell? i make 500x pier 93 , undergrounds everday nonstop . legendary missions ... now even 1 drop of classiefied striker gear ,... but from all other ****s i get it 1000 time what the hell is wrong with u ubisoft guys... u cant handle the droprates or whats that **** is .. explain us please

TMBN_Herofiles
04-13-2018, 03:55 PM
Ahh - this reply function are so clumsy, pfft..

So The Global event can start tomorrow or in 3-4-5-6-7 weeks then, huh?.. :nonchalance:

TH3WIDOWMAK3R86
04-13-2018, 07:05 PM
1st exotic for me to drop in my 5 phases in the underground, in a 2 phase as the 3 wielded nothing, was The House. Which just happened to have the same as one of my others, vicious and accurate 25%. As i rolled out accurate last time i may just keep it this time.

Thanked the gods and weny into the dz to farm. Probably got a good 700 dtech today. 150 from the new caches, i didnt save any previously as tbh, didnt care too. I enjoy dtech runs at the mo, bit of a thrill to extract and avoid people etc.

The named bosses are definitely a bit harder, the game looks great, loads online doing alsorts. Good job guys

deejfly
04-16-2018, 06:59 AM
great changes,you pvp only people stop crying and go play PUBG or fortnight those games are pvp, stop crying please and enjoy the division :p

Just in case you haven't noticed, this game is for both types of players, let em whinge.. it's hard to have any respect for many of the psychpathic mugs and cheats running around ********ing weak and solo players in DZ, again some balancing needs to be done for groups power in DZ, nearly impossible to survive even fully optimised gear of any sort when 2-3 heroes decide to target isolated players. For my wishes I would make sure groups are penalised by a factor based on their numbers, ie put a % across ALL their gear to lessen ALL aspects, firepower to skills etc, some way to allow solo players a chance to compete.

The sad part is it has taken so long to get PVE environment up to some rewarding levels. Still awaiting for some balancing for single only players, there is far too much emphasis on group dynamics and ability to take on legendary and incursions etc. There should be some lessening of NPC power etc if a single player wants to do these otherwise nearly impossible missions.

That's my whinge as a solo player!

Juvondy
04-21-2018, 04:03 AM
Anyone else find the drop rate of ANY classified almost non existent since the update? I have ony gotten 2 classified drops since update. One was open world boss and other was season pass supply drop. Did I miss the memo?

ninjasan10
04-23-2018, 08:52 PM
I played this on pts and it was great now that it has been released I can say it has been nerfed again doing this solo is virtually impossible for me and doing it with a friend or friends is even worse enemy AI are just bullet sponges now I definitely know this game is for pro based players you are not even thinking of the players who find games like this difficult. now I've been playing this game for a while now and you would assume as a long time player y would get better right well no because you boost the enemy AI into bullet sponges and they are way ahead in lvl so how does that work they are a lot stronger with better guns auto aim and they come at you in hordes it just doesn't make sense but now I think about it probably a waste of time writing this right.

TitaniumDave63
04-24-2018, 12:46 PM
I have read your post and am trying to understand it, what are you doing Solo that is impossible.