PDA

View Full Version : OOS tweak

D3dicatedSrv3rz
04-10-2018, 06:47 AM
Put simply remove the ability of heroes to deplete an exhausted hero's stamina bar. The Cent 50/50 dash kick is still just about as fair as your new revamped S-Tier assassin with an unblockable HA finisher. At least Warden tends to tire from the bashes and doesn't have a GB follow up variant specifically aimed at stamina depletion.

ArchDukeInstinct
04-10-2018, 09:23 AM
What 50/50 dash kick? The kick is 600ms and unfeignable, my man. Don't dodge if you don't see him go into the kick. No guessing required.

Vrbas1
04-10-2018, 09:47 AM
What 50/50 dash kick? The kick is 600ms and unfeignable, my man. Don't dodge if you don't see him go into the kick. No guessing required.

I think he, like many, are tired of fighting cents because of his stamina game. It's quite annoying that once you're OOS you can expect to spend the rest of the fight in black and white without access to your kit, unless you're an assassin with strong back dodge.

OOS should be scary, but it shouldn't be a death sentence or the point of no return it is with the cent. I'm OOS, I get it. I made a mistake, I get it. Punish me and then let me back in the fight. There's no "back in the fight" with cent.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
04-11-2018, 02:28 AM

I play on console which may have a difference from PC in speeds and i find, at least with my non assassins, that if the kick isnt anticipated and dodged early it regularly clips the dodge startup.

Ive found it better to just whiff an OOS light than to try and anticipate the outcome

Roseguard_Cpt
04-11-2018, 04:46 PM
i remember in one off-season they mentioned possibly making it so stamina will always regen while OOS, but Stamina draining moves would pause the regen, giving people a better chance to recover and not getting 100 to 0'd while OOS against certain characters. I think it was in the test builds at one point even. I might've been dreaming though, who knows

Hormly
04-11-2018, 05:11 PM
The kick is entirely reactable

Knight_Raime
04-11-2018, 05:16 PM
i remember in one off-season they mentioned possibly making it so stamina will always regen while OOS, but Stamina draining moves would pause the regen, giving people a better chance to recover and not getting 100 to 0'd while OOS against certain characters. I think it was in the test builds at one point even. I might've been dreaming though, who knows

See the thing is I thought this WAS the case and then season 5 removed it. Because I have distinct memories of wailing on people with my cent when they were OOS and they still came out of it eventually. but who knows. Maybe i'm just crazy.

Baturai
04-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Tbh Centurion is perrfectly fine.

COnq is the one who has to be bashed to the ground !

Tirik22x
04-11-2018, 09:21 PM
50/50 kick? Wut?

Also, if you canít dodge the kick... youíre controller doesnít have batteries in it.

Dane520123
04-11-2018, 09:31 PM
What 50/50 kick? You mean legion kick the pretty crappy super reactable telegraphed and punishable move that most Cent players donít even use? Does Cent even have a 50/50??. If you canít dodge his legion kick you have worse reflexes than a 80 yr old man. And I play on console as well... itís no excuse

Trenk2009
04-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Put simply remove the ability of heroes to deplete an exhausted hero's stamina bar. The Cent 50/50 dash kick is still just about as fair as your new revamped S-Tier assassin with an unblockable HA finisher. At least Warden tends to tire from the bashes and doesn't have a GB follow up variant specifically aimed at stamina depletion.

The cent stamina game is weak af compared to what he used to be. It's not an issue. The fact that you mention a 50/50 on cent kick kinda gives us the true nature of the problem here ...
Some hero need to have stamina pressure in order to be efficient.

mrmistark
04-12-2018, 12:50 AM
The KICK a 50/50? Hell no. Not in any circumstance honestly.

But when OOS for console, there is no denying that his wiff heavy into UB/soft fient GB/ parry bait game is very strong and NEARLY a 50/50 (33/33/33?) but not quite. The problem is the amount of pressure he can place on you because most moves need to be at least predetermined by you in order to properly counter it such as ďjust got hit by a heavy, so I need to dodge for punch or based off of his play assume a follow up heavy or soft feintĒ because in OOS dodging later doesnít work as the dodge is too slow most cases unless youíre an assassin. When in neutral these donít overly affect the game play, however in OOS itís pretty agreeable to me at least that on console cent is very difficult to deal with wile you have no stam. Normally itíd be NBD, but the fact that parry+head knock can put you OOS forces you to be super careful. 1 time OOS against cent can allow you to survive and youíll be fine, 2 times OOS you lost.

Vrbas1
04-12-2018, 04:27 AM
The cent stamina game is weak af compared to what he used to be.

Some hero need to have stamina pressure in order to be efficient.

There's a difference between stamina pressure and stamina permanency. Cent, like Conq, can virtually keep you out of stamina for the whole fight. If you happen to make one mistake, enjoy being denied your entire kit while you experience For Honor in black and white for the remainder of your fight.

Dane520123
04-12-2018, 06:37 PM
There's a difference between stamina pressure and stamina permanency. Cent, like Conq, can virtually keep you out of stamina for the whole fight. If you happen to make one mistake, enjoy being denied your entire kit while you experience For Honor in black and white for the remainder of your fight. learn to country gb and dodge. And youíll be just fine

EvoX.
04-12-2018, 07:26 PM
There's a difference between stamina pressure and stamina permanency. Cent, like Conq, can virtually keep you out of stamina for the whole fight. If you happen to make one mistake, enjoy being denied your entire kit while you experience For Honor in black and white for the remainder of your fight.

No, just no.

Dane520123
04-13-2018, 12:38 AM
No, just no.
Exactly I donít even think thatís possible anymore. And Iím pretty sure Cent has a super slow stam regen