PDA

View Full Version : A Eygiptian Hero

Centurionrage
04-09-2018, 08:07 PM
Before I start, I would like to state that I know the time differences between the FH timeline and the Eygiptian soldiers I will be talking about. This is just speculation, and I am nowhere near a game developer, I am just a guy who like to think things up in his spare time.
Not only would adding an Eygiptian hero (In my opinion) make it have a bigger variety of characters, it would also start to make it a bit more mulit-cultural.

Because there would be almost nope place he could fit in the current roster unless the devs decided to make a "Mercenary" faction, (A point they have already discussed at the launch of Season 2) I have decided he would be part of the knights faction. My reasoning behind this? I like the knights, and also even if he dosen't fit well with the knights, he fits even worse with the Vikings and horribly with the Samurai factions. Thus, he is a knight.

He would be a Heavy/Vanguard hero. He would wield a kopesh and a small shield. His helm's would be different headresses (with or without face guards) and the length/style of his beard/ponytail thing would change with different sets. His arms change from covered with sleeves to bare tattooed arms (like Aramusha) and he would have a permanent golden ring on his right hand. His chest armor would be changing his "skirt" (let's call it a tunic) some armor sets he would be bare chested, some he would be in a full tunic. (Male gender locked) Would start off with bronze weapons and a wooden shield. As he progressed toward Reputaion 9, his weapons and armor would become more dark and sinister. His legendary sets would be gold/black set's (Similar to the Age of Wolves Event set's) with dark symbol's of the ancient gods.

Feats

Tier 1 would be Iron Lungs, Body Count, and Conquoror. Tier 2 would be Inspire, Juggernaut, and the no bleed feat. (I don't remember the name) Tier 3 would be Javelin, Second Wind, and Passive Revive. To be honest, I don't know what his Tier 4 feats should be. Scout is an obvious choice for an Egyiptian soldier, but I'm torn between Champions Aura (Proximity healing feat.) Uninteruptable (Hyperarmor on all moves) Regeneration (Slowly gain health while standing still or walking slowly)(Also known as "Edge walking) Or some kind of him specific super feat. (Because with this setup, he would have no feat that is him specific.)

Moveset

Has a backdodge>GB move that slaps the enemy away from him (Gurantees no damage, just creates space)

Has Enhanced 600ms light openers

500ms (non enhanced) chained lights

And 500ms uninteruptable light finishers

Heavies are slow, but damaging

Uninterruptible heavies

30 damage top 700ms heavy

35 damage 800ms side heavy

Top heavy finisher's become 600ms (stays 30 damage)

Side heavy finisher's become 700ms (stays 35 damage)

Light openers are 17 damage

Chained lights are 15

Light finisher's are (From side) 12-15 damage with stun. (Like Valk light finisher's) top finisher is 500-600ms and 20 damage

Attack Chain's

L-L-H
L-H-H
H-L-H
H-L-L
L-H-L

Has superior block forward and side dodge

Forward dodge + GB button moves him forward and punches the opponent in the face (stuns) and confirms a light attack (600ms)

Forward dodge block confirms punch

L-H-H and H-L-H combo's ends in an UB heavy that's 40 damage from side and 800ms, and 45 damage from the top and is 900ms

If he taps guard down, he gains temporary Fullblock like Aramusha (as in he cannot hold it like Conq)

Successful Fullblock can link into forward dodge punch by pressing GB button

Can soft-feint all heavies into a dodge

If you press GB as you do the parry animation, he will do a parry counter that punches your opponent with the pommel of his kopesh and stuns them, (Similar to Lawbringer's "Light Riposte" thus guaranteeing a light. (Can chain into normal attack chain's)

Centurionrage
04-09-2018, 08:47 PM
I forgot to mention, he would be a point booster. Not a "run and gun" like all the assassin's running around. He would have 150 health and 130-135 stamina points. (The high stamina pool is so that he can take a hit or two of stamina draining CC and still have enough to do his attack chains when he gets an opening.

kanuzira
04-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Fit your hero with some other faction. Knights want knights not gimmic heroes. Already bad enough we got cent and glad

Centurionrage
04-09-2018, 11:38 PM
I would fit them with the Vikings, but he is a bit too, ahh.... "civilized" for that faction. And he fits in with the Samurai like a rock among cats tbh. I already mentioned he fit horribly, but he bits best with Knights.

Illyrian_King
04-10-2018, 12:06 AM
I would definitely prefere real knights, samurai and vikings over more warriors from foreign civilisations

BLOOD-E-BARON
04-10-2018, 12:12 AM
I've often thought that a new faction called the 'ancients' should be introduced, the people could get their much called for Spartan hero and then an Egyptian hero could be added. I'd love to see an Egyptian character personally. Story could be played out ala destiny 2 where you are invited to partake in a set of trials... pretty much a tournament I guess in for honor

Devils-_-legacy
04-10-2018, 12:19 AM
I would rather they expand the base fractions more before creating a new fraction. Tbh with the recent warriors dens I think it might be a long wait till we see new heros

JustNerf_em
04-10-2018, 03:38 AM
I was thinking what if we add pirates cause why not we’re talk Egyptian **** it why not add new factions pirates and Egyptions