PDA

View Full Version : Questions since the beginning

OrangBall0fHate
04-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question...

I've sank about 4 or 5 reps into the beta preordered n played ever since the beginning hitting every rep max along the way for my main... but so many things still confuse me when people talk about balance in this game.

Why is the assasin reflex guard not standard for ALL heroes? Shouldn't blocking be a skill for everyone n not just arbitrarily easier for some heroes based on who knows what? Size? Style?

Is everybody having their own cheese spam or vortex-like combo really more balanced?
Or would none of it be better?

What counts as balanced in this game? Flicker zones turned into soft feints until whole characters are created around the same misdirection idea that was once seen as an unfair bug.
Revenge mode could turn the right player into a 1v9 god. Than it was useless n gave way to a ganking epidemic only to be buffed again to serve neither of the roles it filled before. Revenge hangs somewhere in between what made it fun n what made it awful.. much like every thing else feels at this point in the game.

This is just how I've seen the game unfolding since the beta. I'm sure I'm wrong about a lot here but what is the goal here?
If all heroes are just going to be a different version of the berserker rework in season 5 I'm done guys... for real.
So many changes but where's the fun?