PDA

View Full Version : Advertisements for Paying Players???!!!

brawood
04-09-2018, 06:56 AM
Ive been playing this game for years and rarely have anything worth complaining about... until now. I opened the game and the first thing that came up was an advertisement... I quickly Xd out and started a race; once again, an advertisement came up. This one was ridiculous... but I skipped it and moved on. After the race had ended, ANOTHER advertisement pops up!!! What the hell?!?! Before spinning the wheel, Ive seen 2 advertisements, yet, I didnt get those extra spins that I could opt in for if I watch a 30 sec advertisement. What a joke. Over the years I have spent money on this game, and honestly, this is the first game I have EVER played that doesnt remove those annoying advertisements after a single payment!
GET RID OF THE ADVERTISEMENTS!!!!!

justinman114
04-10-2018, 12:42 AM
It used to remove them for paying players, but RL/Ubi are scum and they don't care about their players anymore. GG

Mafioso83_mob
04-10-2018, 06:31 AM
@justinman or whatever.

Nice to see u finally open ur eyes. Been said this for long time now bruh

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi 🌿

d34dstr0k3
04-10-2018, 06:17 PM
Welcome to the club...

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1707524-Ads

Don't expect it to be resolved anytime soon... still ongoing for me... and for the love of god can you please reply to my PM CaptainWeelie?!

justinman114
04-11-2018, 12:25 AM
@justinman or whatever.

Nice to see u finally open ur eyes. Been said this for long time now bruh

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi ��

My eyes have been open since before you started playing this game. My problem with you in the past was your language, not your attitude. No worries breh.

CaptainWeelie
04-12-2018, 11:47 AM
Hi d34dstr0k3 & brawood – sorry to hear of the issue you’re facing. You should not be seeing ads in the game if you’ve made purchases.
I might have been a little late to respond (especially to you d34dstr0k3) but this is a problem we’re looking into (paying players seeing ads) and we are resolving this issue.

Justinman114 – are you seeing any ads too?

justinman114
04-14-2018, 12:23 AM
I am seeing ads but only because I've never put any money into the game, so I'm not complaining about that. I was just backing up the people who have paid and shouldn't be seeing them.

The thing I CAN complain about is seeing ads in the bunker, which has been discussed here before, and mods and devs alike agreed that NO ONE, including non-paying customers, should ever see ads in the bunker. It ruins the match in many cases.

Example: 2 riders are in a heated battle, trading the track back and forth, going down to the wire in the last few minutes and OOOPS! LET ME JUST WAIT 30 SECONDS FOR THIS AD TO FINISH AND..........showdown over.

I don't mind the regular ads anywhere else to be honest. Devs make ad revenue just the same, so you get money from me either way.