PDA

View Full Version : Guild Challenges - what do the unlocked guild abilities do?

Rakudaton
12-04-2010, 08:59 AM
After hiding yet another body in a haystack, I was informed that I had risen to rank 5 in the courtesan challenges. It also said this had unlocked me two new abilities - it closed before I read it all but the first one seemed to be "poison".

I've already noticed that any thieves following me will steal and give me the money (because I'm at a high enough rank for them). What does the courtesan's "poison" ability do, and how do I use it? What do you get from the mercenaries? Can someone basically summarise all the rewards for them and at what ranks you get them?

Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Rakudaton
12-04-2010, 08:59 AM
After hiding yet another body in a haystack, I was informed that I had risen to rank 5 in the courtesan challenges. It also said this had unlocked me two new abilities - it closed before I read it all but the first one seemed to be "poison".

I've already noticed that any thieves following me will steal and give me the money (because I'm at a high enough rank for them). What does the courtesan's "poison" ability do, and how do I use it? What do you get from the mercenaries? Can someone basically summarise all the rewards for them and at what ranks you get them?

Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

assassinm8
12-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Basiclly get all them to rank 1 by completeing all challanges and for the thieves u get la volpes bit
the courtesons u get marias dagger and mercaneries bartelamoe's axe

Rakudaton
12-04-2010, 09:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinm8:
Basiclly get all them to rank 1 by completeing all challanges and for the thieves u get la volpes bit
the courtesons u get marias dagger and mercaneries bartelamoe's axe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would have been nice if you had at least attempted to answer my question. If you'd read my post you'd have realised that that was clearly not what I was asking.

ZCherub
12-04-2010, 10:14 AM
It would have also been nice if you had used Google instead of wasting everyone's time looking for a hand out, then being a **** when you don't get exactly what you were looking for the 1st response. Don't bust the guys chops about reading if you're too lazy to spend 30 seconds on Google yourself.

To answer you question, though, you get weapons. Specifically (since you asked about the Mercs) you get a big Axe that belonged to Bartolemeo - it's pretty fun. Please search & stop being rude. Later.

Rakudaton
12-04-2010, 11:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
It would have also been nice if you had used Google instead of wasting everyone's time looking for a hand out, then being a **** when you don't get exactly what you were looking for the 1st response. Don't bust the guys chops about reading if you're too lazy to spend 30 seconds on Google yourself.

To answer you question, though, you get weapons. Specifically (since you asked about the Mercs) you get a big Axe that belonged to Bartolemeo - it's pretty fun. Please search & stop being rude. Later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And here's another who didn't read my question. I know about the weapons you unlock at the end of each. I'm asking about the abilities, such as thieves pickpocketing people for you. I have searched for quite while on various sites and have not found the answer, so get off of your high perch and stop being so sanctimonious. The reason I was somewhat abrupt with the first post was that it annoys me when people only read the title and then assume they know what the thread is about - something that you yourself have clearly fallen prey to.

Lastly, you accuse me of being rude... I'm pretty sure I didn't call him "lazy" or a "****" as you so politely called me. Insulting others on this forum is against the rules. I merely pointed out that he should have read my post, not the title. I'm not looking for a "hand out" - the information just doesn't seem to be on the web, and you yourself clearly don't know anyway. Why don't you grow up?

dkbm95
12-04-2010, 11:15 AM
I suppose its when they lure the guards an they poisen them, or somthing like that, and i think the mercs have the ability to scare guards faster.....