PDA

View Full Version : Stuff I really want to see during this game, in a list (sorry if I stole your idea)

Hallucinati
04-09-2018, 05:24 AM
Stuff I would love to see in BG&E2
-Space Drugs
-Open World intergalactic space travel
-Customisable Vehicles
-Local space stores and character customization
-A huge range of space clothing
-A skill wheel
-Social parties, wars, joinable wars >:)
-Pharmaceutical poisons
-Stealing and Robbery
-Crime
-Companions
-Enemies
-"Spells and Incantations for this with the talent to cast them"
-Cool Powers
-Cool fully customizable weapons and fighting styles.
-A good/evil system like in Infamous Second Son or Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2
-Relationships and love (because...)
-A cool base
-choices
-technology ^O^
-Space Battles
-If possible a type of splitscreen/LAN co-op. Multiplayer might be a bit to far ping and effort wise.
-Photography
-Choosable careers and jobs
-an Aging system
-a family tree
-a home planet
-Cute Animals
-Evil and Creative Enemies.
-lots of stuff from BGE1

This basically concludes my list mainly because I can't think of anything more, feel free to comment on my thread with more ideas :)

Legion-495
04-09-2018, 03:51 PM
Now I wonder how many of those will get reality. Looking at it I would say a good chunk of that will land in the game.
Obviously we need moar content! In terms of bgegame.com to get a better picture.

Ganet2
04-09-2018, 04:14 PM
I want to see most of this as well. Mostly on the customisation, weaponry and tech side of things... joining wars as a choice seems like fun as well.

KIERROK
04-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Like Legion said, I'm sure a good chunk of these will be ingame, especially drugs/alcohol. I mean, we are pirates after all. And games like Far Cry have "drugs" you use to boost your performance like water breathing, stamina etc etc.

Ganet2
04-09-2018, 06:15 PM
Yeah. I do hope it doesn't play quite like far cry. Would kinda like a first and third person view? Also mobility is a big must. Neither of which worry me from the tech demo. Fluid movement animations as well as movement flexibility. I don't know why but with open world games I like to see better movement. Looks fairly solid so far though.

Legion-495
04-09-2018, 06:48 PM
Yeah. I do hope it doesn't play quite like far cry. Would kinda like a first and third person view? Also mobility is a big must. Neither of which worry me from the tech demo. Fluid movement animations as well as movement flexibility. I don't know why but with open world games I like to see better movement. Looks fairly solid so far though.

If we would talk about Bethesda I would totally understand the movement concern xD

Ganet2
04-09-2018, 07:16 PM
Curse you Bethesda! Bloom effects and lighting changes do not a remaster make!

Pfft. Yeah. Bethesda has a long way to go before they get my trust back.

K1ngthepug
04-10-2018, 10:37 AM
-Local space stores and character customization
-

You have hit the nail on the head there my friend. One thing I have personally seen only once (breath of the wild) is localized items to stores.
This is a really interesting concept as it makes discovering a new (in the case of BOTW) town was exciting to see what new outfits etc I would get.
It would encourage exploration if every shop sold one or two unique items. Maybe relevant to that planets climate/religion/native species.

Itís cool to see so many people with the same ideas coming together. Should shape up to be a nice game this one.

KIERROK
04-10-2018, 03:32 PM

I wasn't talking about making it play like Far Cry... I just used it as an example for ideas of drug use...