PDA

View Full Version : New Assassins Creed set in World War II or World War I

Schilldog8
04-08-2018, 09:40 PM
I think that the new Assassins Creed should be set in WWII OR WWI because it would be a good story. If you guys did something like the Bolshevik Revolution in WWI or the "death" of Adolf Hitler it would probably bring in a lot of people new and old. I mean look at Call of Duty and Battlefield. It would be a good story plot if you made Hitler part of the Templars. He was trying to get the Apple of Eden so he could have world power. And the Assassins assassinated him at the end. Or something like that. That would probably bring so many more people into the game

MasterAssasin84
04-12-2018, 09:19 PM
This will never happen in a million years , WW1 and WW2 themed games have been exasperated in the form of Call of Duty , Battlefield and other brands over the years. Ubisoft would veto this idea and concept in an instant if it was brought up in creative and concept meeting.

MageAquarius20
04-13-2018, 05:29 PM
Also and what´s there to do? You kill an evil Dictator that eats salad rather than meat and kill some Russians, nothing worthy for an AC game.

MageAquarius20
04-13-2018, 05:31 PM
Also and what´s there to do? You kill an evil Dictator that eats salad rather than meat and kill some Russians, nothing worthy for an AC game in the grand sheme of things.