PDA

View Full Version : I can't :'(

TestO...
04-08-2018, 05:11 PM
im maining bezerker (again after a long time) and basically i do well in duels.. love feinting, baiting, zoning and stuffing :P
anyway i meet alot of turtles which i usually deal with kinda easy.. but today i met a guy, a turtle, THE warlord, which basically didnt want to be baited by any attack but top unblockable but it was boring to do only dat so i focused on deflecting that few lights that he was throwing.. game lasted a long five rounds where in last round i baited, fainted, spammed every damn thing i could spam and ended him like he was nothing.. so my problem is, he called ME a turtle :'( he hurt my feelings since ppl usually are calling me feint spammer and stuff ..
im hurting, I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT.. WHY DIDNT YOU JUST CALL ME SPAMMER, NOOB OR SOMETHING?

teddy0teddy
04-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Itís going to be alright buddy <3
He is just mad cuz he is bad, so he is a sore loser! You keep doing zerker with your feint spam and 400ms lights!

TestO...
04-11-2018, 02:59 PM
lol tnks xD

Charmzzz
04-11-2018, 03:15 PM
God, how I hate feint and 400ms light spamming Zerker atm! ;) But even more I hate people calling me (on PK) a Light spammer when I parried, deflected, soft-feint GBed and even executed them. Like, since when do Lights execute Bro!? :confused: :D

guor6800
04-11-2018, 04:31 PM
God, how I hate feint and 400ms light spamming Zerker atm! ;) But even more I hate people calling me (on PK) a Light spammer when I parried, deflected, soft-feint GBed and even executed them. Like, since when do Lights execute Bro!? :confused: :D

Pk is truly op. Her lights hit as hard as heavies that's why you executed them, duh!
You should learn your champion better dude.(I'm gonna let myself out)