PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Block and Auto-Parrying downloads/software. Would like a Ubisoft response.

Archeun
04-07-2018, 09:09 PM
It has come to my attention recently that people are able to purchase or download specific types of hardware which allow them to auto-block/parry/gb using cheating hacks. I had heard of these rumors and saw multiple things that stated they could do such but my question is this.

Is Ubisoft aware of this and what are they doing to counter it?

If they aren't aware of it; Why not?

Most importantly; Are you going to ban people for life who are caught using such absolutely unacceptable cheating?

UbiJurassic
04-07-2018, 10:19 PM
The discussion of hacks is something that is not permitted on the forums.

To address your post though, we have a very strict Code of Conduct (a modified or otherwise unauthorized version of the game client or a third party software providing an unfair advantage (wallhacks, aimhacks…) or causing detriment to other players’ experience:)in place and we will ban any player found to be using a modified or otherwise unauthorized version of the game client or a third party software providing an unfair advantage (wallhacks, aimhacks…) or causing detriment to other players’ experience.