PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha needs a MAJOR buff

Archaelion
04-07-2018, 08:50 PM
Aramusha has nothing going for him. He has no unblockables short of a bad zone attack, no way to open up a turtle, no dodge attacks, bad agility, no mixup, no hyper armor. He loses to everyone it seems in a duel. What are you even supposed to do as this guy?

Sneakly20
04-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Aramusha has nothing going for him. He has no unblockables short of a bad zone attack, no way to open up a turtle, no dodge attacks, bad agility, no mixup, no hyper armor. He loses to everyone it seems in a duel. What are you even supposed to do as this guy?

Hope that your opponent is a moron :). In all seriousness youíre mostly right. He does have a few mixups. But his deadly feint mixup gets you killed. I agree. No way to open a turtle. Hyper armor.. eh I mean they would be nice on his finishers but thereís a lot hyper armor and unblockables going around. I would happily trade his dash side heavies for an actual dodge attack. His infinite chain and his character is there but needs help.

Archaelion
04-08-2018, 12:37 AM
The infinite chain never even gets started half the time if the opponent can block his predictable moves since the aramusha is required to shift from side to top or top to side; it's very predictable. However, the conqureror with his infinite chain can at least choose which side he wants to attack whenever he feels like, and I believe the berserker is the same way.

Tyrjo
04-08-2018, 07:31 AM
He doesn't need a buff. He's cancerous the way he is on console already.

Tirik22x
04-08-2018, 08:43 AM
He doesn't need a buff. He's cancerous the way he is on console already.

Yup... which is why I created a ďUniversal (console) balanceĒ thread. Where I suggested slowing EVERYTHING on console down ever so slightly. Something like 100-200ms. Everything on PC works quite well, and if you watch any PC YouTube video of For Honor, youíll notice that the fights SEEM slower than fights on console.

I believe by slowing everything down (just on console) that we would find things much more balanced. Thereís simply just more time to react/respond on PC.

Things like 400ms lights, and even CGBís sometimes seem impossible to block/counter on console, and this would fix that.

Playing_Mantis
04-08-2018, 12:25 PM
yes aramusha is already cancer vs assassins. if anything please change this spam fest hero.

yea i can see the console slowdown a good thing. just everything slightly would be smart..i don't play console for this reason.

Devils-_-legacy
04-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Why on earth would you slow the moves for console ik lag compensation is needed greatly on consoles atm but other then lag I see zero issue with the speed of moves I have more of issue when certain moves dropping frames?

Kryltic
04-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Make his finisher unblockable. Otherwise I feel he is better than some people are making out.

Toran80
04-08-2018, 01:26 PM
This is exactly what I am telling all day long.

Aramusha is one of the worst champions ever BUT the game has brutal input lags which changes Aramusha into god tier because lags do not even give you the chance to block after he hits 2 lights.

On PC there can be only 1 gaol fix this lagfest, servers did not change it.

Knight_Raime
04-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Not really. He just needs some small buffs to his BB and a better back dodge.

Sneakly20
04-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Not really. He just needs some small buffs to his BB and a better back dodge.

I think he will need more than that. Buffs to his blade blockade and back dodge I agree with. But he needs a way to go after someone who can block and parry his moveset. Granted thatís any hero but ara suffers if you know how to block. His zone isnít practical to open a turtle up. Especially a good one. Now Iíve read your past posts ( which most of them is a good read :) ) and not everyone should have unblockables but canít we just make his kick available without BB? Something like that is needed

EvoX.
04-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Agreed, mostly. The '' major'' buff part is only if you disregard consoles, since everyone there seems to find the class difficult to deal with already. On PC, Aramusha is the definition of average, players here don't have much trouble blocking his deadly feints, which unfortunately shuts down his entire playstyle. Hell, people are starting to get accustomed to Zerker's absolute spam fest of 400ms lights, how would they have trouble with Aramusha (which is a topic for a different discussion, how the rabid Viking somehow has ten times better light feints than the guy designed around lights, but that's For Honor for you).

What he needs, in my opinion, is a better light-heavy mixup game when he starts his deadly feints and way better Blade Blockade options. The current ones are near useless. He should manage fine without any unblockables if his combos and BB parries are are improved.

Sneakly20
04-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Agreed, mostly. The '' major'' buff part is only if you disregard consoles, since everyone there seems to find the class difficult to deal with already. On PC, Aramusha is the definition of average, players here don't have much trouble blocking his deadly feints, which unfortunately shuts down his entire playstyle. Hell, people are starting to get accustomed to Zerker's absolute spam fest of 400ms lights, how would they have trouble with Aramusha (which is a topic for a different discussion, how the rabid Viking somehow has ten times better light feints than the guy designed around lights, but that's For Honor for you).

What he needs, in my opinion, is a better light-heavy mixup game when he starts his deadly feints and way better Blade Blockade options. The current ones are near useless. He should manage fine without any unblockables if his combos and BB parries are are improved.

The problem is his combos donít mean anything if they can block. BB needs a buff yes but you have to get hit for it to be used. Iím not talking about unblockable attacks Iím talking like an elbow to the face that gives a light so you can combo or something. He needs initiative in a fight.

EvoX.
04-08-2018, 05:27 PM
The problem is his combos don’t mean anything if they can block. BB needs a buff yes but you have to get hit for it to be used. I’m not talking about unblockable attacks I’m talking like an elbow to the face that gives a light so you can combo or something. He needs initiative in a fight.

I don't really think so. I play the class, I've never had trouble initiating a combo - it's continuing it which is very difficult. Usually I go with a side light, and then no matter what happens after - top light, top heavy, heavy finisher, heavy finisher feinted into a light - it all gets blocked, and one light block resets it.

If that is remedied he will be viable.An unblockable would be unneeded if he gets buffed correctly.

Sneakly20
04-08-2018, 06:07 PM
I don't really think so. I play the class, I've never had trouble initiating a combo - it's continuing it which is very difficult. Usually I go with a side light, and then no matter what happens after - top light, top heavy, heavy finisher, heavy finisher feinted into a light - it all gets blocked, and one light block resets it.

If that is remedied he will be viable.An unblockable would be unneeded if he gets buffed correctly.

Well if he gets buffed correctly then weíll see. But Iím a little skeptical on what they will think needs buffing. I rest my case saying that he needs something to help with his combo. Agreeing with you weíll see what happens. I think if his deadly feint lights would not be stopped by blocking it would make him so much better. Since blocking would no longer stop him.

TheAsianPatoto
10-21-2018, 04:48 PM
Consoles can only run at about 30 frames per second with a decent computer you can run it at 60 fps meaning that pc players have double the amount of frames or more (because they can upgrade their computer tbh).

Blitzwarrior771
10-21-2018, 05:08 PM
Woah you are making him a superman 😂if is by your wishes he would be the toughest guy ever . His rework is excellent we donít need anything else 👍

UbiInsulin
10-21-2018, 08:51 PM
Closing this thread as it was dead for 6 months before this necro.