PDA

View Full Version : Help please

drummerman558
07-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Ok so I am on the second assassination quest in jerusalem, i dont remember the name of the target. I may have made a mistake at the beginnning but it shouldn't affect where i am now. At first, instead of doing investigations before going to the assassin's beauroe, i just went straight there, and he told me to go get information. so, then i did as i usually would and went to a viewpoint to try and find investigation targets but none appeared. I have now done every viewpoint in jerusalem but no investigation or evesdrop things have popped up. So basically, i cannot complete this current quest in jerusalem.... Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone help me with this problem?

drummerman558
07-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Ok so I am on the second assassination quest in jerusalem, i dont remember the name of the target. I may have made a mistake at the beginnning but it shouldn't affect where i am now. At first, instead of doing investigations before going to the assassin's beauroe, i just went straight there, and he told me to go get information. so, then i did as i usually would and went to a viewpoint to try and find investigation targets but none appeared. I have now done every viewpoint in jerusalem but no investigation or evesdrop things have popped up. So basically, i cannot complete this current quest in jerusalem.... Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone help me with this problem?

Mr_Shade
07-05-2010, 11:27 AM
I will move this to the 'hints and tips' forum - hopefully someone will be able to help you there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

notafanboy
07-06-2010, 06:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drummerman558:
Ok so I am on the second assassination quest in jerusalem, i dont remember the name of the target. I may have made a mistake at the beginnning but it shouldn't affect where i am now. At first, instead of doing investigations before going to the assassin's beauroe, i just went straight there, and he told me to go get information. so, then i did as i usually would and went to a viewpoint to try and find investigation targets but none appeared. I have now done every viewpoint in jerusalem but no investigation or evesdrop things have popped up. So basically, i cannot complete this current quest in jerusalem.... Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone help me with this problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
go to the view points out side the district (they dont appear on the map)

drummerman558
07-06-2010, 07:14 AM
thank you very much notafanboy, that worked.