PDA

View Full Version : I'm afraid I'm leaving as well....

WastedPunk
04-07-2018, 05:20 PM
I am gonna start by saying that I have been playing the game since launch and I loved the concept of it,but the sheer negligence by the devs have made it really hard to stick with the game.
Everytime I see something wrong, I expect it to be fixed but deep down I know it probably won't be,not anytime soon at least.
I'm gonna explain in-depth as to the dislikes I have with the game so bare with me.

BALANCED ≠ FUN
Kind of like Shugoki's Armor,Shaman's bite,Warden's Vortex,even though all of these abilities maybe balanced in terms of statistics,there's no denying that they are a pain in the butt to deal with.
It's the same abuse of Mechanics in almost every match.
With assassins,you have to play a game of cat and mouse as they constantly dodge and run away and with others it's the constant spam such as Shinobi's kick, Conqueror's Shield Bash etc.All of which are un-punishable as well.
With the exception of Raider, Every other Hero in the game is either OP or UP.
Compare Shaman and Gladiator to Shugoki or Aramusha.
One have hundreds of different abilities that can be used according the the situation yet the other ones have 1 or 2 abilities to work with.(I'll let you figure out which one is which)
To the point where one have the game helping them win and the other have to beat the enemy along with the game.

And the final nail on the coffin was with the start of S5, where the extremely UP heroes were over buffed to the point where they became cheap and un-fun to fight.
400ms attacks, un-punishable CCs etc.
I really don't understand how you think making characters spammy and annoying equals balanced.

Therese are all obviously my opinion and in no way do I speak for the community, but these things bothered me so I felt the need to express them.
With that being said,I am leaving as well with the hope that the next season or whatever will fix most of the issues I've mentioned but I'm not exactly optimistic.
Thank you for taking the time to read and thank you to everyone on the community who helped others through facts rather than opinions.But with the being said,Farewell!

EvoX.
04-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Take care.

hank you for taking the time to read and thank you to everyone on the community who helped others through facts rather than opinions.

I like this part.

ArchDukeInstinct
04-07-2018, 08:22 PM
and with others it's the constant spam such as Shinobi's kick, Conqueror's Shield Bash etc.All of which are un-punishable as well.

Meanwhile a group of people on these forums only cry and moan about Conqueror's shield bash being unpunishable on reaction for a few characters and completely ignores Shinibos. It's almost like they're just biased and mad because Conqueror ain't a free win for them anymore.

mrmistark
04-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Take care brother. I am close to this point. I have been for a while. I’m just going to see how the implementation of lag compensation pans out.

There are an astronomical number of issues with this game. Many of the most important problems our community agrees on are “low priority” as if priority problems get fixed quickly. We are constantly waiting forever just to get what we’ve been asking for since multiple seasons ago.

I’m not saying the devs don’t do a good job once they finally pull through, because the game is completely different than what it used to be, but it is so tiring waiting so long for something we’ve been promised is “in the works” for months, some things almost a year.

The game design is amazing, and the concept has no equal in my opinion, but when it comes to execution, at first it was pure disappointment but now it’s not disappointing, everything just takes too long. We’re at s5 and just now started reworking the characters. There is so much yellow on my screen in team play now that half the time I can’t tell what’s going on or where the attacks are coming from. To be fair that’s what most people wanted, but I didn’t, and it’s a big problem honestly.

Archeun
04-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Farewell. Many people are following you. Most people feel like us. The minority don't but Ubisoft seems to care more about pleasing the Git Gud's than actually fixing the huge amount of problems.

EDG_Avocado
04-07-2018, 09:38 PM
goodbye you will be missed,
I'm just here for the daily orders and I'm out. If I played more than that I would have uninstalled ages ago

bob333e
04-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Do as I do. Log in, do the orders solely in PvAI with matchmaking off, log back out. Play some custom match against level 3 bots to keep shape if need be.

The idea is to not shoot yourself in the foot should the devs finally fix some of the major issues one day through some sort of witchcraft. You'd still be accumulating the daily Steel and you wouldn't be negating yourself the only good way to make Steel in this game. And you're avoiding the toxic, unbalanced and laggy PvP meanwhile. As long as the game basically still works, I'm fine being like this. PvP is pretty toxic and laggy, just avoid it.

Still, I understand your frustration. Sometimes a break is much needed. Especially after how the last two Dens rolled out. Their nonchalance will eventually be this game's undoing. In the meantime, you're still leveling up and making some Steel away from the chaos. Bots are fine. They don't have feelings. They don't cheese the mechanics to the fullest extent. They don't emote spam. They don't sport the out-of-place emotes or effects. They don't spam lights. They don't spam zones. They don't lagswitch.

BTTrinity
04-08-2018, 03:02 AM
Sorry to see you go man.

Do as I do. Log in, do the orders solely in PvAI with matchmaking off, log back out. Play some custom match against level 3 bots to keep shape if need be..

I also can recommend, this is pretty much what I do.