PDA

View Full Version : How to attract new players

Kryltic
04-07-2018, 04:02 AM
How to attract new players
A random thought but a way to help new players out to compete with those who have been playing for a while. Why not add a way to instantly level up one character to rep 8 with a few free crates worth of gear to help gear them up? This could help bring new blood into the game while also reducing the time to get one character up to level with more experienced players.

ChampionRuby50g
04-07-2018, 04:14 AM
Replying in this one because you wanted the other one deleted.

But like the other guy said, your wasting time with this one. Itíll never get implemented into the game. I also donít support the idea of instant leveling up someone who bought the game late. I put in heaps of time and effort to max out my heroes, why should these players get that done for them with no cost?

Iím also not saying that I agree with or like how much effort is needed to get to that stage, but your solution is not the answer.

Kryltic
04-07-2018, 04:19 AM
How does one character, with no gear bonuses make it reduce any effort that we out into our other characters? All it does is allow new players to try the game without getting destroyed.

Personally as a one off I'm not sure why youd think it so bad.

ChampionRuby50g
04-07-2018, 11:24 AM
ďWhy not add a way to instantly level up one character to rep 8ď

When I used to have a lot more free time on my hands, Season 2-4 I would play FH religiously, nothing but dominion for all day gaming sessions lasting 8 hours plus at times, and I would roughly get up one reputation level per day with Champion status activated. Correct me if Iím wrong, but your suggesting that 8 days of gameplay just get ignored and new players get to skip that grind, simply because they bought the game later? It doesnít reduce the effort we put it, it completely nullifies it. Thatís like suggesting that a player who picks up COD WW2 now should just get all the perks unlocked, even though you have to grind and level up just because the veteran players have already done that.

Tirik22x
04-07-2018, 11:38 AM
It would nullify the work that veterans put in, annnnnd the new guys would still get absolutely rekt.

Itís just the way it is when youíre new.

The matchmaking needs to be very strict with newcomers, thatís all.

brieflymindless
04-07-2018, 04:46 PM
You cant be serious?

ArmoredChocobo
04-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Level boost means nothing cuz a newbie vs a veteran means the newbie loses regardless of level.

Archeun
04-07-2018, 09:06 PM
Can you prove this Anserax?

Vakris_One
04-07-2018, 09:30 PM
What could help attracting more people is releasing officially free auto parry and guard break hacks/bots which everyone could download and install. Because right now people have to pay for these hacks through the legal website and its a bit expensive, though roughly 70 to 80% of the game population has already bought these hacks and successfully and happily play with them. If these are made free, more people will join and stay because they won't get frustrated that fast and then we will have more matches like the last one in the duel tournament when 2 wonderful players with auto-parry bots were fighting each other for an hour because both were afraid to attack and were just staring at each other.

Remember, using auto parry,gb, speed bots is legal and it will bring the needed confidence in your abilities and build up for, even better, community than already is. Thanks UBISOFT for letting everyone benefit from these features (hacks) and experience something wonderful. Keep up the good work guys!!!
On the off chance that you're actually serious about this and it's not just a joke post:

What would be the point in even playing the game then? Might as well let it run and play itself while you sit and watch. If someone needs to hack a game in order to play it then a) they should be banned for life because it is an abuse and alteration of the developer's copyrighted software and that is a crime punishable by law and b) a person that hacks a game to be good at it is just beyond sad and should perhaps just stay away from all skill based games in general lest their fragile ego gets molested.

UbiJurassic
04-07-2018, 10:51 PM
As I've already said in a post Archeun made, I'm assuming in reference to a comment made here, we have a very strict Code of Conduct in place and we will ban any player found to be using a modified or otherwise unauthorized version of the game client or a third party software providing an unfair advantage (wallhacks, aimhacks…) or causing detriment to other players’ experience.

Now that this side note has been addressed, please make sure any further posts pertain to the OP's original discussion point.