PDA

View Full Version : Nobushi ideas

Kryltic
04-07-2018, 02:42 AM
Love her or hate her, what changes or tweaks would you like to see? This is for both improvements and nerfs, both 1vs1 and 4vs4 should be considered.

I would like to see her dodge attacks actually well.... dodge... Attacks. Id also like to see her gain a light version of them that hit in the same direction of her dodge. This would give her dodges a strong mind game and make her less predictable.

Also allow her to recover stamina while in hiddens stance and reduce the time it takes after leaving to recover.

BTTrinity
04-07-2018, 04:03 AM
Make it so she can use Cobra and Sidewinder strikes later into the dodge.

Possibly make it so HS either costs less, or make it so Nobu can regen stamina while in stance mode.

ArmoredChocobo
04-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Id like to see the ability to pull off her dodging attacks later in the dodge so she can actually punish a whiffed attack.

Id also like faster heavies out of GB/Kick/Parry so she can properly punish after them without getting blocked or parried for the effort.

BTTrinity
04-08-2018, 03:05 AM
I’d like to see the ability to pull off her dodging attacks later in the dodge so she can actually punish a whiffed attack.

I’d also like faster heavies out of GB/Kick/Parry so she can properly punish after them without getting blocked or parried for the effort.

When she GB's she gets a top heavy, *nobody SHOULD* be able to block it

She also gets one off a light parry, like everyone else

Her kick guarantees a heavy if you kick them into a wall, if not into a wall then it gives you a bleed light.

Shes fine regarding these.

Roseguard_Cpt
04-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Well I for one still miss Blissful Rest, that aside, I would reduce stamina cost of HS and maybe speed up the attacks following Hidden Stance so she can better interrupt. Against characters with infinite chains HS is useless as you're too slow to punish them before they swing again and it hits you out of HS