PDA

View Full Version : 4 vs 4 Solution

CrY_Honorzz
04-07-2018, 02:17 AM
A simple solution to the AOE feat spam, people with max gear vs someone trying to learn a new character, and having to play skirmish over and over when people want to play elimination; why not give the parameters button functionality?

Let the player decide whether or not to play with AOE feats toggled on or off or allow them to play only elimination. This way people can play the way they want to with other people who feel the same way. I know that the devs will say, "But it will split the community. " and that's right, but look at other games, not a lot of people in Battlefield 1 enjoy 12 v 12 rush but love conquest. Devs can't control player's likes and dislikes and simply modes will be favored over others. I don't see this filter system hard to implement and I would like to see this happen

Thank you and have a nice day

ChampionRuby50g
04-07-2018, 02:58 AM
The difference is though BF1 would still have at least 100 thousand active players, probably more whereas FH would barely be reaching 75k. Iíve seen recently a lot of people say it doesnít go over 2500 players on Steam, and I donít know what the console numbers would be but I doubt it would be reaching 100 thousand players at the max.

Elimination used to be its own playlist, where you could only search for that but it was a dead mode long before they coupled it with skirmish so making it be itís own playlist again wouldnít solve anything. They need to create better incentives to draw players back to elimination, such as increased XP gain, as well as increased steel gain. But, this hasnít happened yet because this means less and less people would buy steel packs.

AOE feats need a serious looking at, but I donít think the answer lies in changing the matchmaking parameters. They need to be fixed from the ground up, but it isnít a high priority for Ubisoft despite the communities obvious displeasure at them.

Baturai
04-07-2018, 03:26 AM
What really has to come is increased/advantaged Armor when you're being attacked by 4 Mobs from every direction
No More Revenge mode its Useless ! Even if it Activates, its very easy to Ignore.

We have to Fix This Beautiful Game. Devs and Players have to Work Together.
I am ready to Contribute my Part. All i want From Ubisoft Devs is to Be Honest.

MY SOLUTION :

Remove all the PAssive Feats That give Additional Physical Damage and Damage Reduction and Heals.

Implement this Passive as Standart Skill 4 v.s 4 mode.

Passive Skill Assassin/Hybrid ( Survivor Instinct) Dominion Mode :

(Skill Activates when Opponents Guard is active within radius of 5 Game Steps)

Facing 1 Opponent = Normal gear Stats Aura Color : Default
Facing 2 Opponents = 20% Armor Damage reduce 10% Weapon Damage Increase Aura color : Yellow
Facing 3 Opponents = 30% Armor Damage Reduce 15% Weapon Damage Increase + Hyper Armor Aura Color : Orange
Facing 4 Opponents = 60% Armor Damage Reduce 20%% Weapon Damage Increase + Hyper Armor and Ungbable. Dodge recovery rate increased. Aura Color : BLUE

PassiveSkill Vanguard ( Frenzy ) Dominion Mode :

(Skill Activates when Opponents Guard is active within radius of 5 Game Steps)

Facing 1 Opponent = Normal gear Stats Aura Color: Default
Facing 2 Opponents = 10% Armor Damage reduce 20% Weapon Damage Increase Aura Color : Yellow
Facing 3 Opponents = 20% Armor Damage Reduce 30% Weapon Damage Increase + Unblockable Attacks Aura Color : Orange
Facing 4 Opponents = 40% Armor Damage Reduce 40% Weapon Damage Increase 100% Stamina and cant be Knocked back from bash Type Attacks. Aura Color : RED

Example:

Lets say A:2 People v.s B:3 People on the Field Charging Eachother

A : gets 2. Passive Bonus.
B: Has Normal Gear Stats.

1 vs 4 : 1 gets 4. Passive mode Aura Color : BLUE OR RED Depending on Hero Type
2 vs 4 : 2 gets 3. Passive Mode Aura Color : Orange
3.v.s 4 : 3 gets 2. Passive Mode Aura Color : Yellow
4.vs 4 : Normal gear Stats. Aura Color : Default.

Dustyoleman
04-07-2018, 03:29 AM
SOLO Q Would help....ALOT