PDA

View Full Version : Fuwf

Archeun
04-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Feats should not win games. I had half a dozen games today that the opposing team won through feats. I don't mind the individual feats but the catapults, bombs and the rest of that crap need to go. They are especially ridiculous now with the 4v4 gankfests that are all Dominion has turned into. I used to put in dozens and dozens of hours on this game. It's getting to the point that I struggle with playing 2 hours. I'm starting to think that many of the well known and respected players who have left recently are on to something. Ubisoft clearly cares about catering to the Git Gud crowd and couldn't care less about what we think. Ubisoft should have known that they were going the wrong way when 6 months after launch they had lost a MASSIVE amount of playerbase. Season 5 has brought in some new players but nothing impressive enough to matter.

Here's a thought. How about modes that remove feats or the ability to select what type of games you want to join i.e. games without feats. I don't know why it's so difficult to implement that. I would think modes like that would be able to configure since you are basically only taking away specific things.

Dustyoleman
04-07-2018, 03:38 AM
Welcome to For Honor