PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, WHAT are you “working on”?!

Tirik22x
04-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Can we please be given some details as to what is actually being worked on?

Like the backdodge, OOS change... Yes, we know that they’re aware, and “are working on it”. But WHAT are they trying to accomplish? What is there idea? When do they think it will be changed?

WHO is being reworked, and WHAT are the ideas behind the upcoming reworks?

Why are we left totally in the dark to these changes..? It really upsets me, and REALLY makes me feel like they’re not doing much at all, or even have an idea of what they’re going to do.

It would be much more beneficial for devs and players alike to have a more open communication line. Let us know what changes are being made so we can HELP YOU HELP US!

Please... give me and the rest of the community hope, before it’s too late...

Because as of late, I’m losing my excitement about this game, and I don’t want that to happen.

(Edit: I just saw that we will be getting more details in the next Warriors Dem stream. I really hope it covers a great amount of detail, and a general timeline.)

Hormly
04-07-2018, 01:40 AM
Someone had better fill me in on whats goin on before i start submissively urinating

Loi2e
04-07-2018, 01:44 AM
I think they only have moderators and "what else can we make money off of" people on their payroll.

ChampionRuby50g
04-07-2018, 01:46 AM
They are working on the next wave of memes to be introduced into the game.

Tirik22x
04-07-2018, 02:33 AM
Ubisoft, do you see these responses? I’m clearly not the only one frustrated with the complete lack of actual details.

Baturai
04-07-2018, 03:15 AM
The only Playable mode in this game for me is DUEL 1vs1 with my poor Orochi.
I used to enjoy old For honor alot alot more.

Tirik22x
04-07-2018, 03:19 AM
The only Playable mode in this game for me is DUEL 1vs1 with my poor Orochi.
I used to enjoy old For honor alot alot more.

That used to be the case for me until my internet speed increased from 12 mbps to 200. Since then I’ve only disconnected probably 3 times outta 200~

Dustyoleman
04-07-2018, 03:19 AM
Can we please be given some details as to what is actually being worked on?

Like the backdodge, OOS change... Yes, we know that they’re aware, and “are working on it”. But WHAT are they trying to accomplish? What is there idea? When do they think it will be changed?

WHO is being reworked, and WHAT are the ideas behind the upcoming reworks?

Why are we left totally in the dark to these changes..? It really upsets me, and REALLY makes me feel like they’re not doing much at all, or even have an idea of what they’re going to do.

It would be much more beneficial for devs and players alike to have a more open communication line. Let us know what changes are being made so we can HELP YOU HELP US!

Please... give me and the rest of the community hope, before it’s too late...

Because as of late, I’m losing my excitement about this game, and I don’t want that to happen.

(Edit: I just saw that we will be getting more details in the next Warriors Dem stream. I really hope it covers a great amount of detail, and a general timeline.)

They are working on the fastest way to drain your wallet with the least amount of effort..

EDG_Avocado
04-07-2018, 04:08 AM
their next game probably

ArchDukeInstinct
04-07-2018, 06:14 AM
Really discouraging that we're more than halfway into season 5 and there's nothing about any further reworks. Sorry but wasn't the whole point of season 5 balancing the existing characters?

Tyrjo
04-07-2018, 07:14 AM
I said this in another thread. Maybe they are working on For Honor 2? As we all know, the PS5 is coming in 2019 or 2020. Dev kits have reportedly been given out to devs by Sony. It's most likely going to be backward compatible with the PS4, so releasing a game early in the generation will not be as risky as usual.

Tirik22x
04-08-2018, 03:56 AM
Would a dev confirm as of right now, there are no plans for a new hero in the near future? Or when/if it is indeed planned?

Thank you.

Protos_88
04-08-2018, 09:07 AM
they meaking new colors outfit. 100 people works on it!
and rly they try broke more game... f thifs.
seriously it"s not the game I bought. and I do not know how to mention the same mistakes that still have not been repaired.

EvoX.
04-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Hah, why are you asking that here? Try reddit, if you can stomach that cesspool. That's where Pope resides.

These forums are just for the hard questions that will never get answers, the ones that get ignored during the ''Q&A'' on the Dens. The place is completely desolate of any dev attention, pretty sure everyone already knows this.

Arekonator
04-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Devs ignoring their own forums in favor of memeing on reddit is pretty telling, sadly.

After strong start of S5 (after the servers stabilized after the initial crashfest), it seem really good, but man, did they really drop the ball hard, esp with backing out of promised reworks/balance passes.

UbiInsulin
04-08-2018, 07:17 PM
The team is working on a lot right now, but not all of it can be communicated on right this second. Things can change pretty quickly in the world of game development. The Q&A with Damien (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/883bpq/warriors_den_recap_march_29th/) addressed many of the concerns being brought up here to the extent we can communicate on them at this time.

Q: Any word on which heroes are getting reworks next? Or if any new heroes are coming?
A: Can't tell us yet, new reworks are happening though. Maybe not the same number as season 5. Might be a lower number. Don't know when we'll disclose, in a few weeks hopefully.

Right now we're more focused on reworks and other things, but that doesn't mean we will never release new heroes.

Q: Roughly when can we expect the "next patch" to come?
A: For Sure it's in April, but that doesn't say much because we're on the 29th... It will be in April, not at the end for sure. Less than a month.

Q: What is the status of lag compensation
A: It's in the next patch. Its the first version, will be improved over time. It's an improvement for sure, but it won't fix all the issues.

We haven't communicated all the details yet obviously, but stay tuned for the April update and additional info on what we're doing with the next reworks.