PDA

View Full Version : Can you use a character that is seen as high tier or one of the best?

MumfordDaHound
04-06-2018, 10:53 PM
I can't at all. If a class I was using becomes "top tier" I feel dirty using it. Maybe I'm alone in this, I just feel like if I do well with that character I'm "cheating" in a sense. Anyone else, or just me?

Ianoneshot
04-06-2018, 11:16 PM
high tier, to me at least, means the hero that is both equally balanced and can do a lot with skill. However I think you mean OP as in high tier, so I would personally not fins myself playing as them unless there is something in the character that I want to get for them to make them look cool on my roster (besides Shaman).

Tirik22x
04-06-2018, 11:50 PM
I can't at all. If a class I was using becomes "top tier" I feel dirty using it. Maybe I'm alone in this, I just feel like if I do well with that character I'm "cheating" in a sense. Anyone else, or just me?

I donít know what thatís like, bc Iíve never played a OP hero. But, with that, my main is now Centurion, as of season 5, and I love his fight style. I will continue to use him no matter how strong (or weak if they would nerf him for some ungodly reason) he becomes.

BUT, if they ever come out with a spartan, or Achilles type hero, that then will become my main.