PDA

View Full Version : PC Dlc

BaccaLordFrank
04-06-2018, 06:23 PM
this is in regards to the DLC's for Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations. Since I play these games on the PC all the DLC's are unavailable for purchase and since the Ezio Collection wasn't released on the PC I can't get the DLC's that way either. I f you could make all the DLC's available again for purchase it would be a massive sign of goodwill from Ubisoft towards its PC player base since many people would like for the DLC's to be released again. The DLC's in question are:

for AC2: the limited edition content, the multiplatform content and the bonus skin.
for ACB: the limited edition content, the project legacy capes, the Copernicus conspiracy, and Animus update 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
for ACR: the Ancestor character pack, the Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack and the lost archive.

andynaruto10
04-09-2018, 09:32 PM
1. AC 2 doesn't have any big DLC. Bonfire of the Vanities and Battle of Forli are included in the PC version because it was released later.

But if you mean the 3 Templar Lairs, the Bloodlines weapons and the Bonus Skin as you said, they're just unlockable things, and they're available in the Deluxe edition. The Deluxe edition is not on Uplay, but on Steam. Funny, ha? Anyway, I know a trick to unlock all those things. Add me on Uplay, and I'll tell you ;)

2. As for AC Brotherhood, again, all big DLCs are included, the Animus updates for multiplayer and recently they added the Copernicus Conspiracy.

But then again, there's the unlockable things (ULC) like the Aqueducts and Trajan's Market missions, the Helmschmied Drachen Armor, and 2 multiplayer characters. There's no way to unlock those except from buying the Deluxe edition. And the capes? Unless you have played or have a friend who played Project legacy to link the facebook account to your Uplay, you can't unlock them. Sadly.

3. Now Revelations has major DLCs, the ones you mentioned. They're not on Uplay Store for whatever reason. Only the Lost Archive is on the US Store. However, you can find them on websites like HumbleBundle, Kinguin or G2A. Or even the Gold edition. HumbleBundle.com is the most trustworthy website.