PDA

View Full Version : Heroes 6 expansions : we want more factions !

Gnecromancer
05-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Heroes 6 looks like it will be awesome, but one thing I've noticed is it has the fewest factions. Are there going to be many planned expansions and add-ons for this game ?

Even though Heroes 5 had two expansion it still feels like less of a game than Heroes 3 ; not to mention the terrible performance, AI and the length of computer player turns.

I hope Heroes 6 will be long supported well after released, rather than just leaving the game un-finished and moving onto Heroes 7.

I really want to see Dungeon, Academy and the Elves return before the end.

Gnecromancer
05-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Heroes 6 looks like it will be awesome, but one thing I've noticed is it has the fewest factions. Are there going to be many planned expansions and add-ons for this game ?

Even though Heroes 5 had two expansion it still feels like less of a game than Heroes 3 ; not to mention the terrible performance, AI and the length of computer player turns.

I hope Heroes 6 will be long supported well after released, rather than just leaving the game un-finished and moving onto Heroes 7.

I really want to see Dungeon, Academy and the Elves return before the end.

BlueLore
05-08-2011, 05:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gnecromancer :

Heroes 6 looks like it will be awesome, but one thing I've noticed is it has the fewest factions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

H6 has not the fewest factions : H1 had the fewest factions with only 4.

I also hope that the expansions will give us more factions. I often read and think myself that the expansions will have more than one expansion faction to make up for the small number of starting factions and to increase the sells of the add-ons.

Ro.Floro
05-08-2011, 06:38 AM
I was hoping to see 3 expansions with two factions each...what if the're not in H5? That doesn't mean they must not exist if they've not been put into the game which will continue in 400 years....so add as many factions as you can. MAKE THE BEST HEROES GAME EVER, UBI!!!(this is not shouting...this is an encouragement)