PDA

View Full Version : C'mon ubisoft

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-06-2018, 05:15 AM
http://xboxclips.com/Engineerislife/eebef56d-1938-4cd6-ba2f-d992d15eae36
When the @#$& is this going to get fixed? Revenge is already garbage as it is, it does absolutely nothing but give you a few more seconds to realise how stupid you are for popping it in the first place

ChampionRuby50g
04-06-2018, 07:34 AM
When the @#$& is this going to get fixed? Revenge is already garbage as it is, it does absolutely nothing but give you a few more seconds to realise how stupid you are for popping it in the first place

Something you may or may not have done is pressed a button such as attack or X, which wouldíve cancelled your auto-parry on revenge start up. I know Iíve done it before in the past and that Iíve been struck by an attack because of it, but I also know Iíve pressed nothing but Y (revenge on Xbox) and been struck by attacks that shouldíve been auto-parried, and that itís happened to other players too. Itís been an issue for as long as I can remember, and doubt that we will see a fix anytime soon as it has been brought up again and again over the months. Again, it shows either how little the devs care, how slow they are at working, or they donít think itís an issue.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-06-2018, 08:12 AM
Something you may or may not have done is pressed a button such as attack or X, which wouldíve cancelled your auto-parry on revenge start up. I know Iíve done it before in the past and that Iíve been struck by an attack because of it, but I also know Iíve pressed nothing but Y (revenge on Xbox) and been struck by attacks that shouldíve been auto-parried, and that itís happened to other players too. Itís been an issue for as long as I can remember, and doubt that we will see a fix anytime soon as it has been brought up again and again over the months. Again, it shows either how little the devs care, how slow they are at working, or they donít think itís an issue.

I know all about the waiting around for the auto to parry to happen and it never works. If these developers played their own game there wouldn't half as many problems as there is. It's a joke honestly.

Dtheawesome9010
04-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Yea there are still a few glitches and lag problems that are very annoying such as the sword disappearing or the fact that the sound is gone all together.

Charmzzz
04-06-2018, 02:14 PM
The most annoying bug I have experienced is some days ago, I got stunned / dazed by a Lawbringer while something else happened (no idea what) and I had the whole screen flashing from the daze for the entire match. Couldn't see alot, still I managed to survive and kill enemies until we won without dying. I guess dying would have reset the effect. Still, super annoying and gave me a headache. :D

UbiJurassic
04-06-2018, 07:45 PM

There can be a variety of reasons it didn't auto-parry their attacks, but I think one of the more common reason revenge might not have auto-parried might be latency. Our first step in lag compensation will be coming to PC in the next title update. After we're sure it's not causing unintended problems on PC, we'll push it over to console players.

When lag compensation does make its way to console, try and see if the consistency of auto-parrying with revenge improves. If it doesn't, feel free to bump this thread back up with a new video of it happening and I'll get it over to the team to look into.

The most annoying bug I have experienced is some days ago, I got stunned / dazed by a Lawbringer while something else happened (no idea what) and I had the whole screen flashing from the daze for the entire match. Couldn't see alot, still I managed to survive and kill enemies until we won without dying. I guess dying would have reset the effect. Still, super annoying and gave me a headache. :D

Any chance you grabbed a video of this happening?

RenegadeTX2000
04-06-2018, 08:43 PM

Bad strategy in gameplay in that scenario...

Always look at Highlander in a 1v2 scenario. He has way too many game ending unblockables. when you pop revenge try and time actual attacks with a GB, sort of like how shugoki mains time their GB when they have armor. Always go for GB and throw in the direction of the opponent that's trying to blind side you and get quick shots off. Once you get that GB you can hit both of them at the same time without being punished yourself... Throwing an enemy into another enemy staggers them and the opponent at the same time granting you a free attack on both of them at the same time. Also going for GB grants you immunity to direct damage when attempting directional throw, so instead of 40 dmg you'd receive 10-15 plus a crap load of Revenge bar.

There's strategy in 1v2's that many people don't know about but always look at the most dangerous of gankers in a 1v2 and wait for the right opportunity to attack while waiting on Revenge.