PDA

View Full Version : When is the guard switch speed unified?

autotttt
04-06-2018, 04:31 AM
I am not good at English, so I am writing it using Google translation.
I'm sorry for my bad English

All heroes are usually required for guard switch for 100 ms
But except assassin and conqueror and aramusha switch to another direction again by 200 ms after guard switch will speed to 0 ms

This makes them much easier to guard than the assassins

Assassin and conqueror also have no delay due to the switch. Step, GB, Attack
However, other heroes have a 200 ms delay after switch

aramusha is the only hero with a slow switch and delay

I think that the blocking phenomenon that a hit effect came out was when the guard switch speed was blocked at 0 ms
This is an attack that should be hit by nature
My main is aramusha
When the side heavy finisher is blocked for 0 ms I suppose it should give 45 damage by nature but it will be 9 damage
This is a big problem as it affects games a lot

It is very difficult when a hero who does not have a bash fights against a character with a switch speed of 0 ms
There is only a disadvantage

I think that the assassin and conqueror always have the switch speed 100 ms and there is no delay due to the switch all the hero should be

I sincerely wish that management will place importance on this issue

Charmzzz
04-06-2018, 08:12 AM
I have literally no idea what you are talking about. Guard Switch was unified looong ago, only long range classes had a disadvantage back then and it was only a very slight one (not more ms to switch, but after the 6th consecutive switch or something they would skip one switch).

Assassins have, by far, the worst Guard Switch in the game. It is, as for everybody, 100ms, but they cannot dodge until the Guard decayed. Horrible when you are fighting someone and a 3rd person throws a Catapult. You switched your Guard? Oh snap, no dodge rolling for you...