PDA

View Full Version : Counting system error?

PS-eTIGER
04-05-2018, 08:00 PM
anyone having same problem in their counting system or itís just me?
It stopped counting for the past 3-4 days.

TaxxorbaK
04-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Yep, same here for me...
I noticed that few days ago too and I thought this was a connection problem but still happening. I just broke one of my record by 1.5s and it should have been rewarded by a 28000 pts or so but nothing. At least the ranking for the track is better but not the general ranking. Hope this will be restablished soon.

justinman114
04-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Probably just the Midnight Circuit bug, which should be well documented at this point.

Idk why the F RL doesn't fix it though.

negodyaeff
04-06-2018, 08:59 AM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1807022

aghate22
04-06-2018, 10:40 AM
Hi KinGAbuelT_PS,

Yes I am also experiencing the same issue. I got a Platinum on Merchandise Stash whilst improving my time by 4+ seconds. But the global score did not improve. Experienced the same on 4 other tracks where I improved my time but global score was unaffected.

Have opened a ticket with the Support guys and got a suggestion to reset the WiFi settings on my phone. Did that, restarted the phone and router but still experiencing the same issue. I have asked if the scores will get updated once the issue is fixed, have yet to get a response on this.

It's a pain to be honest when you grind a track and your score does not improve to push the Global Ranking. I will update this thread once I have a response.

Regards,

aghate22

PS-eTIGER
04-06-2018, 02:50 PM
Thank you aghate22, if they update the score that will be perfect.

PS-eTIGER
04-13-2018, 05:50 PM
The problem is not fixed yet, even with the new update. Any help?

Rocknrolll21
04-13-2018, 10:39 PM

Play the new track and it might fix itself.

negodyaeff
04-15-2018, 11:22 PM

Just wait for new tracks and play them. LB will start working again. No scores will be lost. Right now your global LB shows more scores than you actually have due to MC bug.

PS-eTIGER
04-16-2018, 09:07 AM
All good now thank u guys

aghate22
04-19-2018, 11:15 AM
My Case# 06151506 has not yet been resolved. Got a generalized statement that this is a known issue. The thing is my score for the Donkey Bike does get calculated and updated without any issue on improving times. Only, the GL score is not getting calculated. Received the response of 'Connection Issue' a few times which is not the case. If there is any connection issue it should affect all the online features of the game. Also, the connection issue is not affecting the Donkey bike score, how is it only affecting the GL score only.

Currently, awaiting a response from the Devs on this. But I would rather quite playing this game which I have been playing almost daily for the past 4 years than the issue being unresolved and keep playing. It is no surprise that most of the guys here are quitting to play this because of the ongoing issues with their respective profiles.

Rocknrolll21
04-19-2018, 05:08 PM
Bud,

Everyone reading this knows you're new to the forum and maybe even the game but this one has been conveyed MILLIONS of times. I really think we need an OFFICIAL thread about this.

The Midnight Circuit has a bug and that bug ADDS 800,000 points to your Global Leaderboard score when the event starts. You will NOT see any increase in points until you BYPASS 800,000 points and this is generally done by playing a NEW track. There is NOTHING wrong with your game. There's no need to start a ticket. I'd forget about the ticket and play on. There's NOTHING to worry about. I am not getting any points either but I can easily fix that by PLAYING A NEW TRACK.

justinman114
04-21-2018, 12:07 AM
The problem with making this an official thread, is that means Redlynx and the mods will have to admit there is a problem and that they aren't going to fix it.

Which is blatantly obvious anyways, so yeah. Sticky thread please.

aghate22
04-22-2018, 09:29 AM
Hi Rocknrolll21,

I am not new to the game but yes, I am new here on the forum and have just started contributing a bit to the forum.

Thank you for the info! I don't know how I missed the previous comments. I am not sure about the 800.000 points that you have mentioned since I cannot co-relate them to my score but I will agree to what you say. I played two new tracks 'Perilous Pitfalls' and 'Crescent Night' which helped with pushing my score a bit and getting my GL score working again.

L-Rurik-TFG
04-22-2018, 03:23 PM
I'll agree with others here. Even though this bug appears repeatedly, even with no Midnight Circuit happening anytime recently.

Mine started doing this again this week, to the point where I was afraid to run new tracks and get times. Even with setting new records, and scoring on the new Crescent Night, no change.

But, I just tried it again, and sought out a personal record on Crescent Night, and it worked. I'm still unconvinced that my Leaderboard score is accurate.

https://youtu.be/3Pv__1eTbf4

negodyaeff
04-22-2018, 08:06 PM
I'm still unconvinced that my Leaderboard score is accurate.
It's just psychological effect of lb freezing. If you want to be sure write down global score value before midnight circuit, during it when you improve tracks and after it. You will notice those fake scores that was added to your profile.
Global score is ALWAYS calculated from times on ALL tracks. If record is saved in your profile then score will be calculated properly.