PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Damascurus or whatever the name is

Naruto94
11-18-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm on my fourth assassination but when the guy say to go to the rich town of Damas, there's theses blue walls blocking me to go there. How do i unlock theses things ? Or maybe better: What should i do ?

Naruto94
11-18-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm on my fourth assassination but when the guy say to go to the rich town of Damas, there's theses blue walls blocking me to go there. How do i unlock theses things ? Or maybe better: What should i do ?

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2007, 11:44 AM
You need to reach 1 or more view points, look for the eagle symbol and on reaching the top of the view point synchronise to increase the memory strand allowing you to move through that part of the map

Kariko762
11-18-2007, 11:46 AM
on the 2nd SET (3 kill missions in each city) it opens up a different section... if one section is BLUED off "Error cannot access memory at this time" try the other section.

it will work..

and when ur in the new section u will notice there are no OBJECTIVES .... yet... u need to get onto a roof and look for Birds in the sky... find the tall building one is flying around to "Sync" with the new surroundings and u will see all the new "VIEW POINTS" and a few new objectives

hope that helps!

Naruto94
11-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Thanks !! But now, it's time for some Halo 3!!!