FinnOfTheHorde
04-05-2018, 06:13 PM
So what we know about season 6 so far:
a) 1(!) or 2 (!) reworks.
b) nothing
c) nothing
d) nothing
e) Armors? maybe more spikes
f) "I will never say never" - Damien Kieken 29.03.2018 about new armors.
g) NOTHING
h) maybe new executions (after 3 months of waiting)
Rly... Season 6 must be called:
"Desolation of Honor" or "Wasteland of Honor".
Just don't get me wrong but why we must wait so long for things?
You can't say: It takes a lot of time.
You are a AAA games company. If you would be a indie games company - Okay, take as much time as you need.
But big, very popular game company?
Hell no.

NHLGoldenKnight
04-05-2018, 06:19 PM
I don't think this game will get any updates ending this season. They are just buying time. What is worst, many heroes will never get rework they deserve and Shaman will stay OP like a monument to completely biased or delusional developers.

Tyrjo
04-05-2018, 08:01 PM
Maybe they are already working on For Honor 2? :confused:

Tirik22x
04-05-2018, 09:33 PM
I don't think this game will get any updates ending this season. They are just buying time. What is worst, many heroes will never get rework they deserve and Shaman will stay OP like a monument to completely biased or delusional developers.

Bad thing is... I think you’re right.

EDG_Avocado
04-05-2018, 09:45 PM
Maybe they are already working on For Honor 2? :confused:

nope

SpaceJim12
04-05-2018, 10:49 PM
Maybe they are already working on For Honor 2?

It's a worst idea that ever could crossed devs' minds. Only 10% of current community will buy it, and this will be biggest fail in Ubisoft history.

Tyrjo
04-06-2018, 07:21 AM
It's a worst idea that ever could crossed devs' minds. Only 10% of current community will buy it, and this will be biggest fail in Ubisoft history.

For Honor was a commercial success. People want to play games like this. If they do it right with the marketing, For Honor 2 could definitely be the same commercial success.

SpaceJim12
04-06-2018, 09:50 AM
For Honor was a commercial success. People want to play games like this. If they do it right with the marketing, For Honor 2 could definitely be the same commercial success.

Sure it's had, cause nobody know what game it is. Betas were increadible and games were full of new that days. Sure, Marketing were great, promise us huge and cool medival fighting with such a different factions.
But now credit of trust for devs are almost end. And if they drop down original game and announce For Honor 2 way less players will buy it. Cause...you know, self respect.

Tirik22x
04-06-2018, 10:09 AM
This is exactly what I don’t understand...

They keep us in the dark, and it’s saddening. I’m start to feel like it’s bc they’re honestly just really not doing anything. There’s like 1-2 devs total, “working on reworking the original 12”...

It really bothers me to say it, but I feel that the complete lack of actual communication from the devs indicates that this game has essentially been shelved. =(

Tirik22x
04-06-2018, 10:11 AM
I mean... ffs at least let us know who is getting “reworked”.

Dtheawesome9010
04-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Ubisoft and the devs are clearly faulting for not listening to us more often because crap still isn't fixed sure some things are but dammit the time it takes is far longer than should be, it's a big company with tons of people all working in different spots I get it but it really feels like the people working in the bugs and glitches and reworks dept. needs to muster up more people.That or the people who are saying they are listening needs to listen better and give the guys who need the info the info.

Vakris_One
04-06-2018, 02:33 PM
I mean... ffs at least let us know who is getting “reworked”.
Gotta agree here. I see no reason why they can't let us know who is getting reworked next especially since they must have been working on these reworks for at least a couple weeks before they make an anouncement about more reworks.

It's not possible that they themselves don't know who they will be reworking until something like 2 weeks before releasing it to the live game. What with doing new motion capture animations and etc. I mean unless they mean "tweaks" when they say "reworks" but even with tweaks they should know who exactly they will be tweaking ahead of time rather than deciding to tweak a character based on pulling a random number from a hat 6 days before the release deadline.

Tyrjo
04-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Sure it's had, cause nobody know what game it is. Betas were increadible and games were full of new that days. Sure, Marketing were great, promise us huge and cool medival fighting with such a different factions.
But now credit of trust for devs are almost end. And if they drop down original game and announce For Honor 2 way less players will buy it. Cause...you know, self respect.

Working on For Honor 2 and announcing For Honor 2 are two completely different things though. Probably a two year time span in between those two, then more time to the actual release date.

SpaceJim12
04-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Working on For Honor 2 and announcing For Honor 2 are two completely different things though. Probably a two year time span in between those two, then more time to the actual release date.

But still devs should stop with support of original game, and this will be clearly to community in S6. So I still think guys, who abandoned their game couldn't sell sequel to a lot of people.

brieflymindless
04-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Well I wont be buying for honor 2.. This was my first and last ubisoft title.. Complete joke of a company..

teddy0teddy
04-06-2018, 05:12 PM
What IF the devs silence was to make us lose hope in them and they then bring the largest update ever in season 6? Imagine it, 5 reworks, 3 new heroes, major balance changes, 3 new executions and emotes for each hero. Stay positive folks and believe in the devs for they actually listen even though some people refuse to accept that.

brieflymindless
04-06-2018, 05:26 PM
teddy0teddy - Lol don't be silly

xAnaToMx
04-06-2018, 05:28 PM
What IF the devs silence was to make us lose hope in them and they then bring the largest update ever in season 6? Imagine it, 5 reworks, 3 new heroes, major balance changes, 3 new executions and emotes for each hero. Stay positive folks and believe in the devs for they actually listen even though some people refuse to accept that.

Well, it's good to have dreams Teddy...

DoctorMcBatman
04-06-2018, 06:39 PM
Why is there discussion regarding FH 2? Why do some people think this game is definitely getting a sequel? I don't think a sequel makes sense at all, not any time soon, and not the way the current game is going.