PDA

View Full Version : Worst Matchup

Crosstails20
04-05-2018, 05:24 PM
I would like the community's opinion on who they think is their mains worst matchup in For Honor. I would appreciate if people would answer like this.

I main Shugoki and I think his worst match up is the Shinobi, because of the Shinobi's ability to stay out of range of Shugoki's attacks is really annoying to deal with and if the Shugoki gets a parry he can't follow up most of the time due to his speed. Also, the Shinobi eats through the Shugoki's passive Hyper Armor with his light attack's making it close to impossible to trade for a heavy blow. However the Shugoki does get a leg up in power and health able to kill the Shinobi in 1 to 5 hits and is able to withstand many hits.

So here are the prefered steps to answering.
1. Say who your main is.
2. Say who you think is your worst match up.
3 State a couple reasons why you think it is the worst matchup.
4. If possible say some upsides to the matchup.

VaynahAxeMurdah
04-05-2018, 05:41 PM
1. Main is Lawbro

2. Worst matchup is Shaman and PK

3. Both of them are fast and spam lights, but I've found a way to deal with this.

4. Faint, faint and faint. That's how you win against them.

NHLGoldenKnight
04-05-2018, 06:08 PM
1. Warden, Highlander, Lawbringer
2. Shinobi is the worst one
3. Too fast and dirty, ranged attacks, doesn't belong in this game
4. Find narrow space to fight him, if nothing works out, switch to Kensei lol

HazelrahFirefly
04-05-2018, 07:51 PM
No matter who I play the Aramusha is my greatest enemy. I have little problem with all the other speed demons, but I am still unable to read the Ara in time.

The Heavy attacks are too fast, they all do way too much damage, and the never ending combos of lights and heavies make it impossible for me to do anything. The only way I've found to beat them is to administer brute force and hope they are mediocre with defense.

Hormly
04-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Warlord here.

Worst matchups are'

Conq - can SB all day with total impunity.

Gladiator - so many unblockables 😣 silliest zone in the game

Shaman - nothing more needs to be said 😄

Easiest are orochi and valk

Tirik22x
04-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Iím a Centurion main

I also have problems with Cents tho, ironically. Lol But, some days I have problems with... Arumashu. On Xbox, sometimes that light spam is incredibly hard to keep up with. Annnd Iím actually very proficient at blocking just Ab everything... except that.

But, gladiators are very tough too.

Iím 4v4, if Iím in a 1vX situation and they have a Shaman, Iím just dead. Sheís so OP in those situations. Itís ridiculous. There is no upside to her gank squad ability. Itís out of control.

Danish_Crusader
04-05-2018, 11:48 PM
Well I play a Warden currently, so the worst matchups would be, everyone.
But I hate fighting Centurions, Aramusha and Berserker.
Centurions because of their cutscene ********, removing 60% of you health while you can't do ANYTHING.
Aramusha because of their BS infinite fast chain and light attacks that do more damage than my side heavies.
And Berserkers, because of their light attacks that do more damage than my side heavies, Hyper Armor and insane staggering that leaves you taking hit after hit after hit without being able to block, parry or dodge.

I am really looking forward to the Warden Rework.

ArmoredChocobo
04-05-2018, 11:53 PM
As a Nobushi I HATE dealing with an on-par Shugoki or Shaman.

Shugoki can tough himself through my lights and no matter what I do I can get out of the way Shamanís bite fast enough.

Tirik22x
04-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Well I play a Warden currently, so the worst matchups would be, everyone.
But I hate fighting Centurions, Aramusha and Berserker.
Centurions because of their cutscene ********, removing 60% of you health while you can't do ANYTHING.
Aramusha because of their BS infinite fast chain and light attacks that do more damage than my side heavies.
And Berserkers, because of their light attacks that do more damage than my side heavies, Hyper Armor and insane staggering that leaves you taking hit after hit after hit without being able to block, parry or dodge.

I am really looking forward to the Warden Rework.

Everyone gets frustrated by the cutscene... but honestly it takes a series of moves to get to it, and is no different than taking 2 heavies from any other class, but takes longer than 2 heavies... plus heís vulnerable during the cutscenes.