PDA

View Full Version : A Dominion I would want to play

HazelrahFirefly
04-05-2018, 03:07 PM
I'm not suggesting a mode nor giving a complaint. I'm just imagining a cool scenario that I wish happened more often:

Each team takes their respective zone and then continuously meets in the middle to battle it out. All 1v1, fights happening left and right, and nobody executes so that players can be revived over and over. A hundred fights while the zones slowly generate points!

Would be so epic!

ArmoredChocobo
04-05-2018, 03:46 PM
If you wanna 1v1 so bad, thereís Duels, Dominion should be a team effort.

Even though 90% of the time Iím fighting the team alone cuz everyone else wants to keep the Front so bad.

Roseguard_Cpt
04-05-2018, 03:56 PM
I would almost like to see a Dynasty Warriors like dominion. Score limit near 10k points before teams break, gigantic maps with about 8-12 zones (to correspond to quick chat calls, I'll explain a little further on), minions moving everywhere to go after zones, at least 6v6 if not more players.
When the enemy team is breaking allied minions get a big "Morale Buff" to damage (like during the Halloween Event) so if the opponent tries to flee and run about the map, the minions will get them for you, and also the enemy team if forced to work alongside their minions more to push back the advancing enemy tide, but also make it so minions could recognize zone calls in chat to focus on. We may be "Heroes" in Dominion matches, but it would be awesome, for me at least, to be a general on a real battlefield

HazelrahFirefly
04-05-2018, 07:43 PM
If you wanna 1v1 so bad, thereís Duels, Dominion should be a team effort.

Even though 90% of the time Iím fighting the team alone cuz everyone else wants to keep the Front so bad.

You're missing the point... constant battles. Duels you get 5 rounds at best and then loading screens for a few minutes. If it helps then imagine it with 4v4 chaos at a constant rate.

I would almost like to see a Dynasty Warriors like dominion. Score limit near 10k points before teams break, gigantic maps with about 8-12 zones (to correspond to quick chat calls, I'll explain a little further on), minions moving everywhere to go after zones, at least 6v6 if not more players.
When the enemy team is breaking allied minions get a big "Morale Buff" to damage (like during the Halloween Event) so if the opponent tries to flee and run about the map, the minions will get them for you, and also the enemy team if forced to work alongside their minions more to push back the advancing enemy tide, but also make it so minions could recognize zone calls in chat to focus on. We may be "Heroes" in Dominion matches, but it would be awesome, for me at least, to be a general on a real battlefield

That would honestly be a dream come true. A giant map that feels like it has actual objectives would be amazing.