PDA

View Full Version : The Myst V Collector's Edition

DougMillsap
07-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Hello,

I tried to add this message to the previous topic about the Myst V Collector's Edition, but it seems "locked" so I must start a new one.

First off, I'll say that I highly value my copy of the Myst IV Collector's Edition. Maybe because I live in the United States and UbiSoft didn't even show the courtesy of making it available to people in North America. As it happens, I didn't even know a Collector's Edition existed until many months after the game's initial release. Acquiring it was a chore, but well worth it. The box alone makes it worth it. Yes, it's delicate but it's very complex and quite a unique example of game box design.

Anyway, the main thing I'm interested in knowing is this: If a collector's edition for Myst V is published and is again limited to European customers, does someone know of any internet stores that would sell it to people in North America? I know that Amazon.co.uk will not ship games to North America. Any help will be most welcome.

Doug

DougMillsap
07-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Hello,

I tried to add this message to the previous topic about the Myst V Collector's Edition, but it seems "locked" so I must start a new one.

First off, I'll say that I highly value my copy of the Myst IV Collector's Edition. Maybe because I live in the United States and UbiSoft didn't even show the courtesy of making it available to people in North America. As it happens, I didn't even know a Collector's Edition existed until many months after the game's initial release. Acquiring it was a chore, but well worth it. The box alone makes it worth it. Yes, it's delicate but it's very complex and quite a unique example of game box design.

Anyway, the main thing I'm interested in knowing is this: If a collector's edition for Myst V is published and is again limited to European customers, does someone know of any internet stores that would sell it to people in North America? I know that Amazon.co.uk will not ship games to North America. Any help will be most welcome.

Doug