PDA

View Full Version : Secrecy

Chewitt321
09-06-2010, 03:13 PM
When I first heard about brotherhood, or at the time the next console AC game, I planned to avoid all news of it and just buy it and play knowing nothing about the game at all. Unfortunately curiosity overcame me and I couldn't resist. And Recently I was pondering as to whether Ubisoft should do that for AC3 to make the game seem more realistic meaning we know as much as Desmond so the
Thrill of discovering something important was just as real instead of sitting there going "wow, that is why..." or so he's the guy who...

Anyway just a thought
Chewitt321

Chewitt321
09-06-2010, 03:13 PM
When I first heard about brotherhood, or at the time the next console AC game, I planned to avoid all news of it and just buy it and play knowing nothing about the game at all. Unfortunately curiosity overcame me and I couldn't resist. And Recently I was pondering as to whether Ubisoft should do that for AC3 to make the game seem more realistic meaning we know as much as Desmond so the
Thrill of discovering something important was just as real instead of sitting there going "wow, that is why..." or so he's the guy who...

Anyway just a thought
Chewitt321

IsaiahMustafa
09-06-2010, 03:25 PM
If they kept everything a secret about AC3 and just put it on the shelves with minimal advertising and without warning, they would be low on sales within the first week.

But they would make gaming history and be known as the ballsiest company in the industry. Especially if the game got like near perfect scores across many famous gaming websites.

Chewitt321
09-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Yes but with such a following and winning game of the year on both AC1 and AC2 the games have a reputation as well. For example take Modern Warfare 2 it had been released and many people bought it because of the name they didn't need anything else to convince them.
They could have a slogan:
Ac3 the story continues....