PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated servers suck

Dane520123
04-04-2018, 09:28 PM
I canít finish a single dominion match anymore, atleast with P2P I could finish 2 and get disconnected the next 2 matches. This **** didnít help anybody it just made everything worse, atleast on console.

MumfordDaHound
04-04-2018, 09:34 PM
I find it to be significantly better. Not 100% of course but not even close to p2p.

Tirik22x
04-05-2018, 01:37 AM
Iíve only had about 2 games outta 100 or so, drop.

Working great for me.

Hormly
04-05-2018, 01:40 AM
Im quite enjoying the new servers personally. Dont recall my last disconnect

UbiJurassic
04-05-2018, 01:58 AM
I can’t finish a single dominion match anymore, atleast with P2P I could finish 2 and get disconnected the next 2 matches. This **** didn’t help anybody it just made everything worse, atleast on console.

Is there a specific error message showing up when this happens? Also I'm assuming that you're playing PvP, correct?

HazelrahFirefly
04-05-2018, 03:01 AM
Yeah, you should take a moment to fully report them. Ive had one disconnect since they were implemented.

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2018, 03:20 AM
I very rarely disconnect now from having been able to very rarely complete a game, so complete turnaround for me.

TheTool85
04-05-2018, 11:28 AM
I had for some reason not much trouble with p2p. Not much means 2 disconnects out of 10 matches. Now, with dedi servers i can't even remember my last dc.
Only thing that bothers me now a bit is that guard stance change feels a bit off.
But maby thats just me sucking at this game right now. Haha :)

Charmzzz
04-05-2018, 11:30 AM
I had for some reason not much trouble with p2p. Not much means 2 disconnects out of 10 matches. Now, with dedi servers i can't even remember my last dc.
Only thing that bothers me now a bit is that guard stance change feels a bit off.
But maby thats just me sucking at this game right now. Haha :)

Nah, that is the missing Timesnap (or Lag Compensation as they call it now).

@OP: Region? Platform? Error Message? Saying "it s*cks" does not help finding the issue.

SpaceJim12
04-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Yeah, I really think it's some personal issues on your side Dane, cause past month dedicated servers really get way better. Me, as a lot people on PC have bad issues on dedicated servers launch, but now I see no disconnections at all. I believe with lag compensation tech part of the game sould be very good.

TheTool85
04-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Nah, that is the missing Timesnap (or Lag Compensation as they call it now).

Ah ok thanks!
Hopefully this will be solved in the future, cause right now it's kinda frustrating that even simple blocking is too unreliable to to...

Tyrjo
04-06-2018, 07:17 AM
I never had a disconnect or so, but sometimes I face specific players that are lagging around and get the benefit from that. I should get the benefit from their $hitty connection.

Dtheawesome9010
04-06-2018, 02:52 PM
I had some dropouts happen to me just yesterday i did a brawl with a friend PVP btw and 2 or 3 rounds into it we both dropped I didn't take a look at the error code i just was like ugh. Next thing I knew I couldn't rejoin his group it said failed to join group try again later. I had that happen when my friends aren't even in games at all it was just screwy it happened more times than it should I lost count tho since it was quite a bit.