PDA

View Full Version : When is back-dodge getting nerfed?

Tirik22x
04-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Was a timeline mentioned? Because I CANNOT WAIT!

I’m so sick of winning a fight, only to have it reset by the loser, by simply dodging to safety.

Seriously you cowards?! Seriously?! You lost, get over it, and try getting good?

Can. Not. Wait. For that nerf! 😁❤️

PepsiBeastin
04-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Translation: Why can people dodge out of my bashes? If I get them out of stamina, I want to be able to get a free win by having them be unable to defend themselves or retreat!

RenegadeTX2000
04-04-2018, 08:40 PM
and this is where i might get my conqeuror in the top 2 finally. Hurry up back dodge fix! hurry up!

kanuzira
04-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Translation: Why can people dodge out of my bashes? If I get them out of stamina, I want to be able to get a free win by having them be unable to defend themselves or retreat!

It is rather, let me get all my things off on you and now i didnt do stamina management and i flee to safety. as a slow hero you cant follow up on someone that is just jumping for miles till they get back. it is liand just because you tont want to be the tagger you say you stop only to continue after he is a few meters away.

RenegadeTX2000
04-04-2018, 08:45 PM
I'm curious how good this will make highlander kick to caber toss mix up. You should still be able to roll out? but we will see how the back dodge is implemented.

Tirik22x
04-04-2018, 10:12 PM

I have no bash attacks, but cool story bro.

There’s no translation needed. Bad players shouldn’t be able to infinitely restart the fight every time they lose. Sorry, not sorry if that includes you.

Baturai
04-04-2018, 10:28 PM
More like " NERF DODGE SO I CAN GB BASH Bait Oos OPPONENT TO DEATH Because i am 2 stoopid for this game."

if back dodge is going to be nerfed. All the stamina draining Unreactable Track Bash type attacks have to be nerfed Aswell. Spammabale Gb Bash bait on out of stamina opponent is as anoying as backdodge spamm. Dodge doent hurt. but GB On oos Oppenent gives maximum Punish. and its very easy for certain heroes to gb oos heroes. we need common sense now.

and not every Assassin has the same values for back dodge. PK SHAMAN GLAD ( Range advantage) SHINOBi have advantage . they can spamm dodge. Orochi has normal backdodge recovery .
I will leave this game if Meta turns to Vanguard SPAMM GB Bash BAIT OOS Game ! Honestly... look at this argument
"and this is where i might get my conqeuror in the top 2 finally. Hurry up back dodge fix! hurry up! "

Wtf?

Hormly
04-04-2018, 11:01 PM
What exactly do you mean by "reset by dodging after they lose".

Surely to lose is to die and the dead cannot dodge 😮

Dry.Fish
04-04-2018, 11:14 PM
You can unlock then sprint and catch them with a GB. Plus your chains continue on blocked attack's. I don't see a problem with this even with Shugoki.

BarbeQMichael
04-04-2018, 11:36 PM

I think he means assassins being able to backdodge out of reach even without stamina while regenerating it. Currently there is no penaulty for assassins going OOS unless facing another assassin, unlike normal heroes who get the penaulty. Obviously you should still be able to dodge attacks while OOS, but not dodge farther (dodge distance of 0,5-1m would be fine while OOS and not able to run) than the other player so he could actually apply pressure on you.

RenegadeTX2000
04-04-2018, 11:44 PM
Assassin mains are salty from the back dodge change. what a surprise lol.

too bad i can use every different type of character at the highest of levels. Game should naturally be balanced around Vanguard or Hybrid. This game needs more universal changes for better balance...

If heavies caused double the chip on block this game would no longer be "block all day."

Aramusha heavies would mean something and he'd be a way better character with his feints/mix ups... Centurion would be a better character because you'd need to respond to his heavies where he can easily mix it up.

Shugoki could actually use his mix ups better because his heavies would actually mean a lot because of his armor and range.

Lawbringer could put pressure with his newly buffed long range heavies...

The game would function better with REAL chip damage and actually give slow characters something threatning since they all have really great heavies in general compared to assassins.

More universal changes. It's the way to go.

Tirik22x
04-05-2018, 12:56 AM
I think he means assassins being able to backdodge out of reach even without stamina while regenerating it. Currently there is no penaulty for assassins going OOS unless facing another assassin, unlike normal heroes who get the penaulty. Obviously you should still be able to dodge attacks while OOS, but not dodge farther (dodge distance of 0,5-1m would be fine while OOS and not able to run) than the other player so he could actually apply pressure on you.

This.

Tirik22x
04-05-2018, 12:58 AM
Assassin mains are salty from the back dodge change. what a surprise lol.

too bad i can use every different type of character at the highest of levels. Game should naturally be balanced around Vanguard or Hybrid. This game needs more universal changes for better balance...

If heavies caused double the chip on block this game would no longer be "block all day."

Aramusha heavies would mean something and he'd be a way better character with his feints/mix ups... Centurion would be a better character because you'd need to respond to his heavies where he can easily mix it up.

Shugoki could actually use his mix ups better because his heavies would actually mean a lot because of his armor and range.

Lawbringer could put pressure with his newly buffed long range heavies...

The game would function better with REAL chip damage and actually give slow characters something threatning since they all have really great heavies in general compared to assassins.

More universal changes. It's the way to go.

Nailed it.

UbiJurassic
04-05-2018, 01:30 AM
No timeline has been laid out for the global back dodge rule yet, nor has it been fully detailed. We'll get more information out to players as it becomes available.

Dry.Fish
04-05-2018, 01:35 AM
36% chip damage on blocked heavies seems like alot, especially with character with low hp.

Tirik22x
04-05-2018, 01:35 AM
No timeline has been laid out for the global back dodge rule yet, nor has it been fully detailed. We'll get more information out to players as it becomes available.

Thank you, sir. I can barely contain my excitement!

RenegadeTX2000
04-05-2018, 01:50 AM
36% chip damage on blocked heavies seems like alot, especially with character with low hp.

Universally alter the way you gain revenge by blocking HEAVY Chip.

It's a heavy, you can see it coming from a mile away, if you just keep blocking, that's literally your fault and nobody elses.

In gank situations 4v4. it's about unblockables anyway. With the addition of chip it wouldn't just be about "unblockables" and characters that lack them could still put pressure on the opponent.

and the characters with low HP are faster in general anyway. Shinobi, PK, pretty much anyone with low HP are amazingly great at beating slow characters to the punch anyway.

Then you have Centurion that has low HP and that is slow which makes him very unique and you'd think he'd be susceptible to the change the most making him the ideal worst character in the game but remember, if he parries a heavy he can legitimately take you out of stamina with a knee followed by a kick that takes a character from full stamina to none at all combined with the fact Centurion can mix his heavies up in so many ways and how fast they come out would make him a nightmare close up. He'd be fine. I'd think twice about spamming heavies on centurion lol.

RenegadeTX2000
04-05-2018, 02:31 AM
Double post...

Double chip would buff everybody for the better and Conq mains wouldn't be mad because they can mix up heavies which would further prove that he really wouldn't need forward shield bash as his offensive tool. Remove forward shield bash completely, and give him the things I've stated in past posts about his moveset and he'd be one of the most enjoyable to watch skilled characters in the game.

Dry.Fish
04-05-2018, 02:35 AM
So I should take 18 damage from a blocked Highlander top heavy which is more than a Valkyrie light. This would benefit him more than anything.
Don't get me wrong I get where you're coming from it just seems excessive. Maybe if they're OOS but with a lower percentage. But I still think this is the wrong direction. It's not like FH is 2d fighter where everyone has the same and larger health pool.

RenegadeTX2000
04-05-2018, 02:50 AM
So I should take 18 damage from a blocked Highlander top heavy which is more than a Valkyrie light. This would benefit him more than anything.
Don't get me wrong I get where you're coming from it just seems excessive. Maybe if they're OOS but with a lower percentage. But I still think this is the wrong direction. It's not like FH is 2d fighter where everyone has the same and larger health pool.

dodge it, who said you had to block it? also dodging any highlander finisher heavy gives you a free GB punish on him.

RoosterIlluzion
04-05-2018, 02:58 AM
Was a timeline mentioned? Because I CANNOT WAIT!

I’m so sick of winning a fight, only to have it reset by the loser, by simply dodging to safety.

Seriously you cowards?! Seriously?! You lost, get over it, and try getting good?

Can. Not. Wait. For that nerf! 😁❤️

Seriously? Just ****ing run up to them and GB. If they try to back dodge again, you'll just slide right up to them and grab em. They won't roll if they're smart because then they'll lose any stamina gained. Done.

Tirik22x
04-05-2018, 04:23 AM
dodge it, who said you had to block it? also dodging any highlander finisher heavy gives you a free GB punish on him.

Bingo.

How to kno something badly needs nerfed 101: the guilty party immediately screams about how badly it doesn’t need nerfed XD

Dry.Fish
04-05-2018, 05:54 AM
How to kno something badly needs nerfed 101: the guilty party immediately screams about how badly it doesn’t need nerfed XD
To be completely honest I can handle my own with bottom tier hero's. I don't need to resort to chicken sh*t game play like running or hiding behind structures. You should be able to reset the fight in your favor because these types of players are borderline bad.

SlashingElbow
04-05-2018, 01:55 PM
This game is getting destroyed by the devs listening to a couple loud noobs on the forums.. The day they destroy my berzerker even more by nerfing backdogde im done w this game

BarbeQMichael
04-05-2018, 01:59 PM
This game is getting destroyed by the devs listening to a couple loud noobs on the forums.. The day they destroy my berzerker even more by nerfing backdogde im done w this game

So tell me, why should certain heroes have a free "get out of trouble" -card while others should not?

swiss_soldier_1
04-05-2018, 07:49 PM
i totally agree with an increase in chip damage

Tirik22x
04-05-2018, 09:37 PM
So tell me, why should certain heroes have a free "get out of trouble" -card while others should not?

Exactly... that’s what they don’t understand.

Assassins can run out of stamina and essentially reset the fight by back dodging to safety.

Sorry... but if that “nerfs your berserker to the ground” then you literally don’t know how to play the game.

Introducingggggggg.... defense? You should try it, like the rest of us have to.

Tirik22x
04-05-2018, 09:40 PM

AND HOLY CRAP... I just noticed you said “even more”.

EVEN MORE?! lololololololololol

Zerk is great...

But yes, to reiterate a question above, why should assassins get a free reset when they’re out of stamina, but no other classes? Looks like it’s time for you to learn to play like the rest of us.

Tirik22x
04-06-2018, 01:16 AM
Can any assassin main give me a logical and fair reason that you should get a free, get out of death card when you’ve ran out of stamina? Why should you be able to spam dodge and jump around, when you’re too weak to swing a 2 lb weapon?

Everyone else is forced to block and CGB... but you. How is that balanced in your eyes?

Yes, I know your blocks do not last indefinitely, but that does not change anything in a 1v1 situation at all. You are able to block everything if the block direction is pressed after the direction of any attack.

Knight_Raime
04-06-2018, 02:09 AM
AND HOLY CRAP... I just noticed you said “even more”.

EVEN MORE?! lololololololololol

Zerk is great...

But yes, to reiterate a question above, why should assassins get a free reset when they’re out of stamina, but no other classes? Looks like it’s time for you to learn to play like the rest of us.

Not saying I agree with him but I can see his perspective. Zerk had a terrible neutral game and was risky as heck. But she had insane damage and situationally useful things like light canceling into deflect punishes. Now zerk is a lot safer to play and has better neutral/combo play. But she now does reasonable damage and can't do some of the situationally good stuff she used to be able to do. So if you enjoyed the high risk high reward play zerk got She was most deff nerfed.

But OT i'm both okay with and not okay with a universal back dodge change. it's really only certain assassins that have this issue. and even then it's really only a problem when they can go OOS and still be safe. I know back dodges are used to escape a lot of things for a lot of heros. So I can understand why they would be looking at a global change. I can only hope they don't go overboard with it. But since there is no official word on anything about it yet it gives me hope that they'll reconsider not doing a universal change and only tackling specific heros.

Also I gotta LoL at some of these responses thinking back dash is fine. GB/sprint GB doesn't do anything. They recover fast enough to CGB or block. The only time a GB is actually a decent counter to people with problem back dashes is if you anticipate it. Not if you try to do it on reaction.

Dry.Fish
04-06-2018, 02:33 AM
Also I gotta LoL at some of these responses thinking back dash is fine. GB/sprint GB doesn't do anything. They recover fast enough to CGB or block. The only time a GB is actually a decent counter to people with problem back dashes is if you anticipate it. Not if you try to do it on reaction.
Some people are not as good at explaining things like you Knight. Anyway, I don't fit in here but I do enjoy a good post so I'll take your LoL as a learning experience.

Knight_Raime
04-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Some people are not as good at explaining things like you Knight. Anyway, I don't fit in here but I do enjoy a good post so I'll take your LoL as a learning experience.

I can admit i'm a bit smug/rude on occasion.
Mainly it's due to me having nearly constant open discussion with really good players at the game and some of my own experiences.
People on this site seem to underestimate good recovery time and spacing. Or perhaps they just don't know.

But my point still stands. Unless the person is literally spamming back dash you won't catch a pk or a shaman with a running GB. Their 500ms dodge recovery means no attack you attempt will be fast enough to interrupt. and a GB from start up to actual grab I think has 400ms of active frames. So while a GB is fast enough on it's own you have to factor in the time it takes your person to reach out and GB animation wise.

simplified if it looks like you're going to sprint GB and they're far enough away they can just back dash twice and probably have their stamina back. Or if you get in their face they can just wait and CGB. it depends on your spacing between them. Gb's only catch dodges on read (same with dodge attacks) for most situations. It's only heros with above 600ms recoveries where you can GB on reaction and get them. (to clarify read means you know they're going to do so. So you essentially input your action slightly earlier before their actual response that you predicted happens and you catch them. Where as on reaction means you saw them do something and inputted a command immediately and it catches them.)

RoosterIlluzion
04-06-2018, 05:26 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong (with video if possible) but if an assassin back dodges as you GB your hero will literally slide towards the assassin beyond normal GB reach and grab them. This is even possible if you GB AFTER the dodge is in motion. I've seen it done by bots even, and I've done it myself with Warden (shortest GB reach). If what you're saying is that as I GB an assassin can back dodge, then while I'm sliding towards them, they can back dodge again and evade the GB?
I'll need proof of this because I doubt it's possible, considering anyone can be GB during a dodge.

Tirik22x
04-06-2018, 05:47 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong (with video if possible) but if an assassin back dodges as you GB your hero will literally slide towards the assassin beyond normal GB reach and grab them. This is even possible if you GB AFTER the dodge is in motion. I've seen it done by bots even, and I've done it myself with Warden (shortest GB reach). If what you're saying is that as I GB an assassin can back dodge, then while I'm sliding towards them, they can back dodge again and evade the GB?
I'll need proof of this because I doubt it's possible, considering anyone can be GB during a dodge.

That’s strange... bc my character staggers backwards if someone dodges my GB.

I’ve never slid in to catch a dodging player with GB.

I’m thinking what you’re experiencing is lag. Your dodge is actually occurring AFTER they’ve GB’d you, but it just hasn’t registered yet on your end of the screen. So while you see the characters sliding to catch them mid-dodge, the dodge actually never occurred.

Also... still waiting for an assassin main to explain to me how being able to dodge out of harms way when you’re OOS is fair, or even makes sense, while every other class is forced to stay and fight defensively.

Knight_Raime
04-06-2018, 06:55 AM

The only explanation I have for GB's that literally vacuum you to the target is even though on your screen or the enemies screen the gb whiffed the game decided it should have landed. so it corrects the situation. Other games have used stuff like this before. It's got nothing to do with tracking either since i've seen GB's whiff point blank on someone. And as a long time rochi player i've both vaccum GBed someone and whiffed in their face. I've seen this on numerous heros. So I can only assume it's a connection thing.

Let me try to simplify my above statement that i made to someone else.
If you know i'm going to back dash you can input GB slightly before I actually back dash and you'll GB in my start up.
If you're waiting for me to actually start my back dash before you attempt to GB you won't get me in my start up.

So lets say i'm a pk and you're orochi. You notice that it's my prefered method to dash/dodge away from your attacks for deflects or just to keep space between us. You can hard feint a heavy into a GB in one swift ish motion. This will catch my dodge/dodge attack attempts regardless if to the side, front, or back. In this situation you're reading that i'll dodge. So you're inputting the GB slightly sooner that my dodge in order to catch me in start up.

Now lets try a different situation. i'm pk and you're warden. You parried my zone in trying to zone yourself. This has put me out of stamina. I immediately back dash twice. You sprint at me. You have 3 options. Your running heavy. You run into my face and GB. Or you run to my face and wait for me to do something. Running heavy will be blocked even if i'm spamming dash because 500ms recovery is faster than your attack. If you run into my face I can notice that you're going to attempt to GB. So instead of queing another back dash I just let the first one finish and then tech your GB. Because the time it takes for you to get in range and start the GB animation is slower than my 500ms recovery. Finally you sprint directly up to me and wait. If I try to dodge you'll get a GB. If I wait nothing happens and I successfully get out of OOS.

The easiest way I can explain it is pk and shaman's 500ms recovery means nothing used on reaction can punish it due to start up. And because the distance their back dashes carry you'll likely be out of range to try to land a mix up anyway. Forcing the person to basically sprint at you. And if that pk/shaman is aware of you attempting to sprint and GB they can recover from their last dodge fast enough to tech it since you need to be fairly close to GB.

To be clear i'm not saying it's impossible to GB a back dash spamming pk/shaman. I'm merely stating that it's not consistent against decent players because they're aware of spacing and recovery times. If someone is brain dead mashing back dash yes you can absolutely punish that with a sprint GB. But that's not what's being done when you fight pretty decent people.

RoosterIlluzion
04-06-2018, 09:24 AM
That’s strange... bc my character staggers backwards if someone dodges my GB.

I’ve never slid in to catch a dodging player with GB.

I’m thinking what you’re experiencing is lag. Your dodge is actually occurring AFTER they’ve GB’d you, but it just hasn’t registered yet on your end of the screen. So while you see the characters sliding to catch them mid-dodge, the dodge actually never occurred.

Also... still waiting for an assassin main to explain to me how being able to dodge out of harms way when you’re OOS is fair, or even makes sense, while every other class is forced to stay and fight defensively.

I don't think lag is what's happening. I usually play with matchmaking off, so both teams are BOTs, except myself. Obviously you should know GB works on any hero that dodges, because it's an actual counter to a feinted dash attack of a few heroes.
There's no reason it wouldn't work on a back dodge as well, and it has.
I think your staggered attempt to GB was because the opponent rolled back, not dodged.

RoosterIlluzion
04-06-2018, 09:43 AM
The only explanation I have for GB's that literally vacuum you to the target is even though on your screen or the enemies screen the gb whiffed the game decided it should have landed. so it corrects the situation. Other games have used stuff like this before. It's got nothing to do with tracking either since i've seen GB's whiff point blank on someone. And as a long time rochi player i've both vaccum GBed someone and whiffed in their face. I've seen this on numerous heros. So I can only assume it's a connection thing.

Let me try to simplify my above statement that i made to someone else.
If you know i'm going to back dash you can input GB slightly before I actually back dash and you'll GB in my start up.
If you're waiting for me to actually start my back dash before you attempt to GB you won't get me in my start up.

So lets say i'm a pk and you're orochi. You notice that it's my prefered method to dash/dodge away from your attacks for deflects or just to keep space between us. You can hard feint a heavy into a GB in one swift ish motion. This will catch my dodge/dodge attack attempts regardless if to the side, front, or back. In this situation you're reading that i'll dodge. So you're inputting the GB slightly sooner that my dodge in order to catch me in start up.

Now lets try a different situation. i'm pk and you're warden. You parried my zone in trying to zone yourself. This has put me out of stamina. I immediately back dash twice. You sprint at me. You have 3 options. Your running heavy. You run into my face and GB. Or you run to my face and wait for me to do something. Running heavy will be blocked even if i'm spamming dash because 500ms recovery is faster than your attack. If you run into my face I can notice that you're going to attempt to GB. So instead of queing another back dash I just let the first one finish and then tech your GB. Because the time it takes for you to get in range and start the GB animation is slower than my 500ms recovery. Finally you sprint directly up to me and wait. If I try to dodge you'll get a GB. If I wait nothing happens and I successfully get out of OOS.

The easiest way I can explain it is pk and shaman's 500ms recovery means nothing used on reaction can punish it due to start up. And because the distance their back dashes carry you'll likely be out of range to try to land a mix up anyway. Forcing the person to basically sprint at you. And if that pk/shaman is aware of you attempting to sprint and GB they can recover from their last dodge fast enough to tech it since you need to be fairly close to GB.

To be clear i'm not saying it's impossible to GB a back dash spamming pk/shaman. I'm merely stating that it's not consistent against decent players because they're aware of spacing and recovery times. If someone is brain dead mashing back dash yes you can absolutely punish that with a sprint GB. But that's not what's being done when you fight pretty decent people.

I completely understand your explanations, but I think you're not giving players enough credit, and you're only using 3 examples of attacks, all of which put you in an advantageous position.
There are moves other heroes have to open, like bashes, tackles, slides, even a running light. Anyone could simply run to you, feint a heavy into GB. You really never know what attack will come because you can't know every players mind.
Anyway, I wouldn't even sweat anyone that's back dodging OOS. I'd let them recover because if they're going to be OOS anyway, they're not playing their strengths and most likely will make errors & lose.

Knight_Raime
04-06-2018, 10:20 AM
I completely understand your explanations, but I think you're not giving players enough credit, and you're only using 3 examples of attacks, all of which put you in an advantageous position.
There are moves other heroes have to open, like bashes, tackles, slides, even a running light. Anyone could simply run to you, feint a heavy into GB. You really never know what attack will come because you can't know every players mind.
Anyway, I wouldn't even sweat anyone that's back dodging OOS. I'd let them recover because if they're going to be OOS anyway, they're not playing their strengths and most likely will make errors & lose.

I can't off of the top of my head think of a bash that would actually connect on a back dash from shaman/pk.
Yeah but the feint bait wouldn't work because I can just block it or tech the GB. Now if the move you were going to bait with was unblockable then i'd actually have to do something. But atm I can't think of someone who has an unblockable attack from neutral. At the very least you have to feint into it (thinking of kensei's pommel) and that has poor tracking to any direction. In fact anyone with a 500ms dodge to either side or the back can dodge on reaction to the heavy indicator from kensei and avoid all follow up options he can soft feint into.

It's less that them being able to escape in OOS is a problem from a gameplay perspective and more so it's a problem with a concept. OOS is meant to be a bad thing where one mistake can cost you dearly. Assassins being able to negate this is just a problem on a fundimental level.

Baturai
04-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Becuase most of the assassins dont have Stamina draining Bash type attacks.. ( glad and shaman is an expection top tiers anyway :/ ) ! vanguard block drains a tons of Stamina aswell. this is why assassin have backdodge advantage. because oof oppent is a food for Gb Bash Bait Spamm noobs.

Aurockson
04-06-2018, 08:03 PM
What exactly do you mean by "reset by dodging after they lose".

Surely to lose is to die and the dead cannot dodge 😮

Best post on this thread...

Tirik22x
04-06-2018, 08:37 PM
Best post on this thread...

Actually, it was a noob comment derived from ignorance. Cool story tho.

Just had been said several times already, assassins have no risk when OOS. They just spam backdodge to safety, get stamina back WHILE doing it, then can run off and heal up.

Resetting the fight.

RenegadeTX2000
04-06-2018, 08:37 PM
Lol, Assassins have deflects and naturally better and faster attacks close up. Name me an assassin with a bad zone. I'll wait. Assassins literally have an extra move close up that makes them special. I wish Highlander had a zone he could use in 1v1's. lol

Warden and a few other non assassins are unique because they have assassin like zones but they still have slow attacks in neutral over all and the ones that are quick are predictable in direction.

Orochi is the unique one though, I feel he should be better then what he is. needs some tuning and I don't even use orochi at all. I just feel he needs to be respected by a legit overhaul on his approach to the game.

Tirik22x
04-06-2018, 11:56 PM
I just CANNOT UNDERSTAND why we can’t be given more info on the upcoming changes...

Not just with this ridiculous feature which we know is getting changed, but ANYTHING in general.

Yes, we know that they’re aware, and “are working on it”. But WHAT are they trying to accomplish? What is there idea? When do they think it will be changed?

UbiJurassic
04-06-2018, 11:59 PM
I just CANNOT UNDERSTAND why we can’t be given more info on the upcoming changes...

Not just with this ridiculous feature which we know is getting changed, but ANYTHING in general.

Yes, we know that they’re aware, and “are working on it”. But WHAT are they trying to accomplish? What is there idea? When do they think it will be changed?

We will be going over the next title updates notes during the next Warrior's Den stream. While it's well known to include the Warrior Trials and the Arena, we definitely have a few other welcome additions we'll be detailing for the patch.

Tirik22x
04-07-2018, 12:05 AM
We will be going over the next title updates notes during the next Warrior's Den stream. While it's well known to include the Warrior Trials and the Arena, we definitely have a few other welcome additions we'll be detailing for the patch.

Man, I hope so... I just want to know things are truly in the works, and what they are.

I would greatly appreciate if we were not left in the dark about details for so long... it’s draining. It truly chips away at hope and excitement.

Thank you for the reply.

Hormly
04-07-2018, 01:44 AM

I think if you guys dont start talkin soon there will be a riot 😄

RenegadeTX2000
04-09-2018, 07:31 AM
I think if you guys dont start talkin soon there will be a riot ��

lmao, they talk every week. how much more talking do you need them to do?

Tirik22x
04-10-2018, 01:20 AM
lmao, they talk every week. how much more talking do you need them to do?

They talk with half empty thoughts. They give out no details, ever. Is it that hard to say “hero A and hero B are who we're currently reworking. We have project C underway as well, and a map that resembles ???? In the works.”?

We want details... not “we’re working on reworks, but maybe not as many as we had originally planned. Maybe less than 5. Maybe less than 4.”

Like, WHAT THE **** is that?! It’s like they don’t even know what’s underway... or like they haven’t actually been working on any. How do you not know how many heroes are being worked on?!

Tirik22x
04-10-2018, 01:28 AM
Just wanted to reiterate my excitement for this nerf! Seriously cannot wait. No class should be able to spam dodge when they’re OOS... it’s ludicrous.