PDA

View Full Version : Two bots on my team?! Whyyyy?

Tirik22x
04-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Dominion has very high population, yet I repeatedly have 1-2 bots on my team for an ENTIRE match.

And itís not like I can quit and take a 10 minute penalty for not wanting to take a GUARANTIED lose... such bullshut

Kelson27
04-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Story of my life tonight. Deathball from hell and all I got are bots attacking minions at b. 1 whole match me and 3 bots against rep 100+. Not a fun experience at all.

Matchmaking needs to split teams at match end. Super tired of being a one man army when the entire other team is stacked. Same with brawl, hitting ready when your team mate has dropped off is a guaranteed 1v2 situation.

RoosterIlluzion
04-05-2018, 03:21 AM
Turn off matchmaking and play with all bots. It's not as easy as it sounds either. Sometimes your BOT teammates are complete ****-ups and the other bots are lvl 2 gods, sinuous have to work harder to compensate. It's actually good fun.

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2018, 03:26 AM
Because at the moment team shuffle is not playing nicely with join in end flow and it is join in end flow that is more likely to keep matches going without returning everyone back to matchmaking.

I do agree that it is something that needs working on though, I was once the one player starting against four human opponents, in the two and a half minutes it took to get a full team of human allies, we were 700-60 down.

KitingFatKidsEZ
04-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Because at the moment team shuffle is not playing nicely with join in end flow and it is join in end flow that is more likely to keep matches going without returning everyone back to matchmaking.

well said that is definitely an issue. No clue why they decided to have this awkward "stay in matchlobby after game is over thing". Yet another moment where i just feel the game designers lack basic understanding for online multiplayer.

That said, if you face a premade you will obviously be the one who gets 2 bots on your team every time as well.

Dustyoleman
04-07-2018, 03:49 AM
Having a SOLO Q would fix sooooo many 4v4 game mode issues