PDA

View Full Version : About all these figurines

robocoddess
06-02-2010, 03:44 PM
So the Rabbids Invade Football figurines collection came out here very recently and I treated myself to a couple, being glad that there are only 9 in this collection rather than 30.

But I'm preparing for yet about 30-strong collection that's already out in Spain called Rabbids Invade Sports. Don't get me wrong I do like collecting these things, it's just that I think you lot are going to end up making way too many Rabbids figurines, and I've been told that making too many collectibles in a franchise will render them worthless in the future.

So please try not to make any more collections of 30 after the sports one, OK?

robocoddess
06-02-2010, 03:44 PM
So the Rabbids Invade Football figurines collection came out here very recently and I treated myself to a couple, being glad that there are only 9 in this collection rather than 30.

But I'm preparing for yet about 30-strong collection that's already out in Spain called Rabbids Invade Sports. Don't get me wrong I do like collecting these things, it's just that I think you lot are going to end up making way too many Rabbids figurines, and I've been told that making too many collectibles in a franchise will render them worthless in the future.

So please try not to make any more collections of 30 after the sports one, OK?