PDA

View Full Version : Goals dont reset after failing the memory part in Da Vinci DLC(Bug?)

jorbazz
03-31-2011, 11:04 AM
Hello, I've noticed that if you fail doing a goal in the da vinci dlc it will not reset after you die or get detected.
Ex: In "Last Minute Invite" - You kill one of the guards and some of the other guards see the body and you fail the goal, then if you get detected and start over at the courtisan nearby and the goal is still "failed" and you have to start the memory all over to get it resetted, in all the original missions they get resetted after you die/get detected and start over at the checkpoint.
I hope this is just a bug..

jorbazz
03-31-2011, 11:04 AM
Hello, I've noticed that if you fail doing a goal in the da vinci dlc it will not reset after you die or get detected.
Ex: In "Last Minute Invite" - You kill one of the guards and some of the other guards see the body and you fail the goal, then if you get detected and start over at the courtisan nearby and the goal is still "failed" and you have to start the memory all over to get it resetted, in all the original missions they get resetted after you die/get detected and start over at the checkpoint.
I hope this is just a bug..

ace3001
03-31-2011, 11:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jorbazz:
I hope this is just a bug.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I dunno about you, but this was the way in the whole game for me. Once failed, it never resets, unless you restart the memory. Sure it resetted for you on earlier parts? Cause that can't be.

UbiGabe
04-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Yep, you must choose Restart Memory in order to reset the the conditions for 100% synch. And, yes, that means you have to play the entire memory over again (especially difficult with the Leonardo Tank memory).

A lot people said that Assassin's Creed wasn't challenging enough, so we made it more challenging, hehe.

ace3001
04-01-2011, 07:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ComDevGabe:
Yep, you must choose Restart Memory in order to reset the the conditions for 100% synch. And, yes, that means you have to play the entire memory over again (especially difficult with the Leonardo Tank memory).

A lot people said that Assassin's Creed wasn't challenging enough, so we made it more challenging, hehe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Mr. Gabe, the term "challenging" is not equal to "frustrating". Please have a proper checkpoint system in the next game. I know many people, including myself, who did everything possible in AC and AC2, and gave up on 100% synch on Brotherhood because of the frustrating nature.