PDA

View Full Version : Finished AC2 but wasn't able to collect all feathers

Lady_Ethiriel
01-28-2010, 01:13 PM
To everyone,

Can i still get a trophy for it if i collect all of 100 feathers even if the game is finished? I am 2 trophies away from gaining a platinum trophy(Master Assassin). The feathers and some glyphs. If not, then I don't want to waste my time...

Thanks!

PS: looove the Lineage video!!!!! when's the part 2 coming out?

Lady_Ethiriel
01-28-2010, 01:13 PM
To everyone,

Can i still get a trophy for it if i collect all of 100 feathers even if the game is finished? I am 2 trophies away from gaining a platinum trophy(Master Assassin). The feathers and some glyphs. If not, then I don't want to waste my time...

Thanks!

PS: looove the Lineage video!!!!! when's the part 2 coming out?

FrozenInferno
01-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Yes, with the story missions completed you can still continue with your collections and whatnot and still get trophies. As far as the Lineage videos, the three parts are all on the Assassins Creed II YouTube channel. There should be a link at the bottom of the main AssassinsCreed.com website.

shimpaku
01-28-2010, 05:21 PM
This helps a great deal as you can mark them all off as you get them. Saves you from double tracking back and forth. I had ONE feather and ONE glyph to get and I finally realized that they were both in my own back yard! (Monterigionni)

http://www.mlwgames.com/assassinscreed2/

OzDavis
01-30-2010, 10:46 AM
I have all three parts of Lineage that I downloaded free on Xbox Live... I believe they are also all now available on the Playstation Network as well. I can't be 100% sure of that, but I went looking for parts 2 and 3 on XBL after someone posted on here they were available on PSN.

papaguns
04-11-2010, 07:09 AM
I dont know if its a glich or what but I have got all 100 feathers and it say s I have 99 so I cant get what ever it is im suposed to get can anyone help me ??/
Papaguns